Oxy Acne Medication Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash Sensitive

by OXY

OXY® Maximum Action Sensitive Face Wash Acne Medication.

New!

Improved.

Kills acne bacteria.

Clinically proven.

Advanced face wash.

Fragrance free for visibly clearer skin.

5% benzoyl peroxide.

5 fl oz (148 ml).

Does it make your face break out or does it leave your skin dry?
I just bought this today. How is it? I really need something good for my acne and I found this so I would like to know how it turns out
Does this product dry your face a lot?
Start your review of Oxy Acne Medication Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash Sensitive!
Product Highlights
“...wash), I found my pores to be reduced, and my acne to shrink. If you have sensitive, acne-prone skin like me, I recommend you to try this product.” in reviews
Oxy Acne Medication Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash Sensitive uploaded by Juanita B.
Hi Everyone!!! I have a review on the Oxy Acne Medication...ok so, I personally do not suffer from acne but I do occasionally experience a bump or two and this definitely works for that. It tackles the redness first then so on..now for my teens that may get more acne like episodes, this also works very well and pretty fast at that! Shoot, one day my niece had a mosquito bite and was scratching like crazy so I put some on her arm and that was all she wrote lol it works for that too!!! I know you get them from drug stores but check out your local Dollar Tree 🌳 because I always find them there and I stock up....
North Bend, OR
I did like this product for a short time replacement. It was fairly even on the gentle/harshness of it. It cleaned just enough to have only blackheads come in. I’ve used multiple OXY products over the years and I’ll still randomly use them. I would recommend to others if I feel it suits them.
Marquette Michigan
Purchased at: Walmart
In the past I have purchased there daily protection wipes, and they did a wonderful job, so like anyone I wanted to try another product from the brand. I bought it at my local walmart like I end up doing for most things. The price is actually lower than I thought when I went to go buy it and It made me pleasantly surprised. The actual face mask is average. It cleared me up during my period which tends to be something not for the faint of products. The only real drawback is that it leaves you quite dry, I would recommend putting on a moisturizer of some sort afterwards.
Baltimore, MD
Oxy Acne Medication Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash Sensitive uploaded by FlowerChild G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love oxy wash because my skin can be sensitive like if I need to wash my hair and it touch any where on my face and etc. It will breakout me like crazy! But with oxy I noticed that it clears up by the next day. Also it’s a great face wash for at night to get all of that excess dirty in your pores. OXY Maximum Action Face Wash
Irvine, CA
Every time after I wash my face with this product , my face feels really fresh and I feel very clean . After using this for a few days I definitely see improvements in my acne. Now, because I’ve been using it for a long time , I don’t have any acne , so if you struggles with acne like I did , you should use this and try it out !!
Red oak
I wish I could give this a million stars!!! Oh my gosh it is so amazing!! It cleared up my skin in two whole days!! It can be harsh but it’s worth it if you want those nasty pimples far away as possible!! Thank you it made me feel very beautiful and clean
Arkadelphia , AR
This is a super strong face wash! It literally stings when you put it on your face so it’s pretty harsh. It works though. I’ve used this product many times, but I never use it more than twice a week! I would recommend if you don’t have sensitive skin!
Tallahassee, FL
I️ liked the product at first but then it really didn’t do much for my skin except make it really dry and then i️ had to use a stronger moisturizer which then concerned me with making my skin oily and it was just a mess
Wheeling, IL
Does a great job taking care of getting rid of acne. Low price definitely worth it. Recommend mostly for teens since it does clean all acne. Not much of a scent but I'd buy it again.
Lewisville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only face wash that has ever cleared my skin! I love it so much. It was around $5 at my local Walmart. It does bleach fabrics so you might look out for that, but otherwise, it’s amazing!