BY OXY

Oxy® Daily Defense Acne Medication Cleansing Pads.
New look!
Treats & helps prevent breakouts.
Clinically proven.
For everyday healthy skin.
90 pads.
2% salicylic acid.
3.53in2 (22.8cm2). see more...

• Does this work? I have oily skin and nothing seems to work.1 Answers
  • does this work well on oily skin ?1 Answers
  • Do you use these in combination with a regular daily face wash or...1 Answers
christine M.
It’s a good little pick me up during the day, especially if you have oily skin. It removes dirt and oils effortlessly, and leaves your skin feeling refreshed as if you had just used a face mask. The formula comes with continent little soaked pads, which make it easy to wipe and go. My only issue is that the pads are kind of rough, and can scratch your skin. I wouldn’t recommend using it more than two times a day, as it can be over-drying.
Taylor J.
Miami
These pads are very strong on the face. I tried using them before bed every night for a few weeks. Makes my face feel very clean, but that's about it. They would dry out my face a little, which is expected from these kinds of products, which would be acceptable if my acne disappeared, which it didn't. I was also expecting them to be preventative, and I kept breaking out even after using them consistently.
Sydney Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These do the job. They're extra-strength, but they also manage not to irritate my sensitive skin, which is a feat all in its own. They definitely leave my face feeling toned. They can't be the only product in your skincare lineup, but paired with a cleanser, you can't go wrong. The smell is SUPER strong, so be aware of that fact before going in (it smells like straight-up rubbing alcohol).
Elizabeth S.
Athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goof for back-acne and chest acne. It works well for the face too but is a little redundant if you are going to put an acne cream on your skin. It is good for young people just starting a skin regimen. My boyfriend (who is 22 years old for goodness sake) still uses BAR SOAP on his FACE, I bought him these and he loves them because they are so low-hastle but effective. his blackheads have been almost disappeared and I finally convinced him bar soap was not the way to go
Jasmine N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for my truck driver boyfriend he takes them out on the road with him when he doesn't have access to a shower which work great on his face because he's prone to acne and the packaging is very simple and easy to open and close while driving although not recommended yes I would recommend this product to anybody else that has a busy life or just would like to try a great product
Ashley S.
Douglasville, GA
I absolutely love these. They've kept my acne down so well! The only downside to them is that they sorta of give a slight burn to my face, just for a few seconds though, and then it has a cooling sensation if you wave your hands to your face. I've been using these for years though, so if you have an acne problem, definitely give these a try! Great price, and great for travel!
Jacie L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These pads are great for on-the-go people, especially if you workout. You can just toss the container in your gym bag and give your face/back/other acne prone areas a quick wipe down with a couple of these pads after a gym session if you’re unable to shower immediately. The only negative is the smell, they have a very strong medicinal scent that’s not very appealing.
Candice F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this product two stars because it does work but it requires you to use other products along with it. It was super drying on my face. My normal moisturizer didn't cut it. I had to use coconut oil just to add a little moisture to my face. It has a tingling, clean feeling, as you use it but the dryness after using it was enough for me not to buy it again.
paris y.
Los Angeles
 I do enjoy these pads using an every day to combat my breakouts. I do not think they prevent acne but I do believe it prevents blackheads. I like how it doesn't dry out my skin so people without oily skin can use this product . For the price I do believe it is worth it unless a long time however I will be trying out other brands before  re-purchasing .
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were great in my teens, but not so much now.  They are very strong and dry out my skin. I already have dry skin, so maybe its better if you have excess oil. Effective but strong. I'd like prettier packaging as well.
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
Was wondering if I use this more than everyday can it damage your skin really bad?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
What do you thinkg about this produxt
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Is this good to uses if you have sensitive skin?cuz my skin is really sensitive
Sara K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lot of times pads dry out quickly. How long before these cleansing pads dry out?
Michelle P.
Henderson, Nv
Does this help with break outs or is it just to help clean your face?