BY OXY #36 in Acne Treatments

Oxy® Daily Defense Acne Medication Cleansing Pads.
New look!
Treats & helps prevent breakouts.
Clinically proven.
For everyday healthy skin.
90 pads.
2% salicylic acid.
3.53in2 (22.8cm2). see more...

• Do you use these in combination with a regular daily face...3 Answers
  • Does this work? I have oily skin and nothing seems to work.2 Answers
  • does this work well on oily skin ?1 Answers
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
This product is super harsh so I’m really not a fan of it… I’ve heard that you should use it when you have a break out in order to zap temples away but that’s never been the case for me. Every time that I’ve use this product it has dried out my skin and it’s also irritated to the point where I break out even more so I definitely won’t be using this again, but if you have that skin type where you’re able to withstand even the harshest of products then I say go for it!
Haley W.
Monmouth, IL
This is my quick, easy face cleanser for days when I don't want to use a full face wash. The pads are fantastic because I can fold them for any harder to clean areas of my face I miss when using a wash. I also like to use them for my back and shoulders when I need it. They're great for cleaning off makeup too! They can dry out my face a bit, but with a moisturizer they work perfectly!
Jaime S.
Alliance, OH
I love love love this product I have been using it for about five years and in addition to the facial scrub are use this after I work out or if I am going over to a friends house and don’t have access to wash my face I would totally buy this again and recommend it for anyone who struggles with acne but also has skin that becomes very dry
Delilah I.
Houma, LA
Love these acne pads. When I notice I’m breaking out or just have one blemish, I’ll take one and use it. I try to spread it around instead of focusing on one area to stop potential breakouts. I use them every night and have used them for years. Only downside is they can be kind of drying so be careful not to overdo it.
regan f.
I would not recommend this product for your face. It is too strong and dry. I use this for any breakouts on my chest or shoulders, and it does clear them right up. It may not be for you if you have sensitive or dry skin, or if you do not like things that smell like pure alcohol. It clears up my body acne very well and I am very pleased with it for that purpose.
Jenny M.
I notice a dramatic difference in the size of my blackheads/clogged pores when i use this product. I swipe a pad over my whole face, directing it in the T-zone after i wash my face at night. It can be used as a toner also, but mostly just helps reduce acne or pimple size. I highly recommend for the price
Introvert C.
Mission
Wow! These pads are amazing in terms of cleaning your face. It did not completly remove my acne, but it did cleanse my skin from the dirt and other residue from my makeup. I bought this at my local CVS, and I would totally buy it again. WARNING: It has a really strong odor from the alcohol used!
Valerie T.
Elmhurst
I use his every day and night directly after washing my face. I never go a day without it. That’s how much I love it. And it is very affordable is no more than $5 at target. It’s not too drying for my face and I have a tendency to get vet dry. Of course you need to follow with moisturizer.
Kimberly G.
N Brunswick, NJ
The feel of this product on my face felt like it was doing the job. I try not to use this too often as my skin will get used to it and I won’t be able to use it at all. I recommend her for those who want to see and feel that their face is being cleaned and keeping away those nasty pimples
Kaylee G.
Bloomsburg, PA
They really gave me a clean feeling and helped clear up acne on my cheeks. These are super strong though so they do burn a little bit upon application. The packaging is fine but it’s hard to get them out when it gets near the end of the product. Definitely recommend for people with acne
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
Was wondering if I use this more than everyday can it damage your skin really bad?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
What do you thinkg about this produxt
Mekinah P.
Wichita, KS
Do you use these in combination with a regular daily face wash or in place of?
Vandita S.
If I use this everyday, will it dry out my skin too much? I have combination skin, normal-oily
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Is this good to uses if you have sensitive skin?cuz my skin is really sensitive

back