BY OXY #22 in Acne Treatments

Oxy® Daily Defense Acne Medication Cleansing Pads.
New look!
Treats & helps prevent breakouts.
Clinically proven.
For everyday healthy skin.
90 pads.
2% salicylic acid.
3.53in2 (22.8cm2). see more...

• Does this work? I have oily skin and nothing seems to work.1 Answers
  • does this work well on oily skin ?1 Answers
  • Do you use these in combination with a regular daily face wash or...1 Answers
Ellen N.
I only gave 3 stars which I don't like to do, but only gave 3 stars as it didn't not work for me, and with acne products everyone is different, I have cystic acne with some little normal pimples, the older I get the oiler my skin gets and the worse my cystic acne gets, so with that being said this product did not make a difference on my skin, did not make it worse nor better, keep in mind with acne products I do give it 90 days minimum before giving review, if you have not tried this product I would at least give it a try as it may work for you.
Alia J.
These cleansing pads are another integral part of my daily skincare routine. Depending on the state of my skin, that will determine how many times a day I use it. I love These cleansing pads because it allows me to wipe off dirt, oil, left over makeup, etc. while feeling like I’m helping my skin and preventing acne. I would definitely recommend this product to someone with normal to combination oily skin. I’m not sure how effective it would be for dry or more problematic skin.
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
This product is super harsh so I’m really not a fan of it… I’ve heard that you should use it when you have a break out in order to zap temples away but that’s never been the case for me. Every time that I’ve use this product it has dried out my skin and it’s also irritated to the point where I break out even more so I definitely won’t be using this again, but if you have that skin type where you’re able to withstand even the harshest of products then I say go for it!
Haley W.
Monmouth, IL
This is my quick, easy face cleanser for days when I don't want to use a full face wash. The pads are fantastic because I can fold them for any harder to clean areas of my face I miss when using a wash. I also like to use them for my back and shoulders when I need it. They're great for cleaning off makeup too! They can dry out my face a bit, but with a moisturizer they work perfectly!
Holly H.
Hermon
I always have this product on hand. The pads are a quick and convenient way to clean your face on the go or if you are too tired to do a full cleanse at night. They also are effective at removing makeup. Do be aware though that this product can dry your hands out from scrubbing if used frequently, therefore, I always try to use hand lotion after.
Kaila P.
Whenever I feel a breakout about to start up I grab these! They clean my face so well and stop any breakouts right away! I’ve been using them for years and have loved them since I started! They can be a little drying so I only use them when I actually need to! Definitely pick them up if you have any acne problems or hormonal breakouts!
Destiny B.
Concord, NC
I've been using this product for a couple months now and I can tell a big difference in my face. I have really oily skin and used to break out often. I like to wash my face with a gentle face wash then use cleansing pad before going to bed. I only use this product once a day because when I use it twice it really dried my skin out.
Delilah I.
Thibodaux, LA
Love these acne pads. When I notice I’m breaking out or just have one blemish, I’ll take one and use it. I try to spread it around instead of focusing on one area to stop potential breakouts. I use them every night and have used them for years. Only downside is they can be kind of drying so be careful not to overdo it.
Shelly J.
Tallahassee, FL
Used this stuff for over 15 years... not because I have acne problems but because it's one of the few items that gave me the deep clean I'm looking for at the end of the day after wearing makeup, sweating in the gym and juts general daily oils. It's easier than keeping toner and cotton balls on hand and all of that.
Taylor S.
This product is great for oily skin that has some issues with blemishes. This is not a product for those so suffer from large patches of pimples, but more for those that have small pop ups. It is best to use before bed so that your skin has time to absorb it without any other products in the face.
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
Was wondering if I use this more than everyday can it damage your skin really bad?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
What do you thinkg about this produxt
Sara K.
A lot of times pads dry out quickly. How long before these cleansing pads dry out?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Is this good to uses if you have sensitive skin?cuz my skin is really sensitive
Michelle P.
Henderson, Nv
Does this help with break outs or is it just to help clean your face?