BY OXY

Oxy® Daily Defense Acne Medication Cleansing Pads.
New look!
Treats & helps prevent breakouts.
Clinically proven.
For everyday healthy skin.
90 pads.
2% salicylic acid.
3.53in2 (22.8cm2). see more...

• does this work well on oily skin ?1 Answers
  • Do you use these in combination with a regular daily face wash or i...1 Answers
  • If I use this everyday, will it dry out my skin too much? I have co...2 Answers
Paige H.
Paige H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no idea what in the heck is in this that makes it such a miracle product....but dang. If you have blemishes that just will NOT go away...this is the product for you! It will literally go away over night. No joke- My skin is pretty sensitive, so this will dry it out a little bit. So if you are like me, and have sensitive skin, you will want to use a moisturizer right after using the cleansing pads. However! DO NOT USE A MOISTURIZER OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT GETS RID OF BLEMISHES AT THE SAME TIME YOU USE THESE!!! It will make your skin have a pretty bad burning feeling, and it sucks. I pretty much felt like my skin was straight-up burning off. yeaaah, it wasn't a good time. BUT! It was fine just on its own. Don't let that scare you off just yet! :P
Erica E.
Erica E.
Shreveport, La
Beauty Junkie Expert
My best friend uses these and one day I had to wash my makeup off at her house, So I used these. And have used them a few times since. I have very sensitive/oily skin and if it wasn't for the strong smell and the fact that no matter where I put these on my face I cry I would use these everyday. It took my makeup off in no time and didn't leave my face oily. So if you can get past the smell and possible burning of your face you will love these.
Freddy P.
Freddy P.
West Babylon, NY
Meh.. I used to think the stronger a product is, the more it would work. This stuff dried out my skin and did not help with my acne. If anything, I broke out more from it. Not cool. I found that product with lower percentages of salyclic acid and more natural ingredients work fantastic. I suppose it depends on your skin. Won't be buying this for myself
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
These pads you just rub around your face and you can instantly feel things changing. You can feel the product going right into your pores. I have seen results but once I start not using the product for a while i break out, i feel like i need to rely on it everyday and i dont want to. Plus sometimes my face feels really itchy afterwards.
Shkatie T.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this stuff! I tend to sweat a little at work so when I get home I swipe my face, neck and chest with this. I also work out a lot, and was starting to break out from the sweat so as soon as I get home I use this on my face, neck and chest and that definitely helps with preventing any breakouts
Allison P.
Allison P.
Bethlehem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These little pads are great! I used to break out pretty badly in my chin area when I was younger and I would use these. They do burn your skin a bit when first applied but they dry out the pimples and they are gone in a few days. I still use them to this day when a pimple randomly pops up.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Tampa, FL
I am so pleased with the Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads. My skin is very oil and these pads keep my skin clean and fresh and I have noticed less breakouts. They are a great value and easy to use and carry with me throughout the day. I would highly recommend these for all skin types!
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Lakewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best acne cleansing pads I have ever used. They completely clean all of the oil off of your face it's amazing. I haven't had really bad acne, breakouts, etc. since I have started using these pads once every morning. I definitely recommend this product.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love the Oxy Acne Medication Defense Cleansing Pads. They are light and effective and get the job done. I have used them since I was a teenager and I'm always relieved when I find them in the store. The sensitive skin ones are the best for my skin.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Great for treating my acne. I can see results overnight and since I've been using them, I don't have severe acne any more. No more surprise breakouts or anything similar. I love these and they're a must have in my night time routine from now on.
Kim n.
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
Was wondering if I use this more than everyday can it damage your skin really bad?
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
What do you thinkg about this produxt
ana v.
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Is this good to uses if you have sensitive skin?cuz my skin is really sensitive
Sara K.
Sara K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lot of times pads dry out quickly. How long before these cleansing pads dry out?
Henderson, Nv
Does this help with break outs or is it just to help clean your face?