BY OXY #76 in Acne Treatments

Oxy® Daily Defense Acne Medication Cleansing Pads.
New look!
Treats & helps prevent breakouts.
Clinically proven.
For everyday healthy skin.
90 pads.
2% salicylic acid.
3.53in2 (22.8cm2). see more...

• Does this work? I have oily skin and nothing seems to work.1 Answers
  • does this work well on oily skin ?1 Answers
  • Do you use these in combination with a regular daily face wash or...1 Answers
Ellen N.
I only gave 3 stars which I don't like to do, but only gave 3 stars as it didn't not work for me, and with acne products everyone is different, I have cystic acne with some little normal pimples, the older I get the oiler my skin gets and the worse my cystic acne gets, so with that being said this product did not make a difference on my skin, did not make it worse nor better, keep in mind with acne products I do give it 90 days minimum before giving review, if you have not tried this product I would at least give it a try as it may work for you.
Kelsey Z.
This product is so great it will make you break out if you only use it once and then wait a couple days and use again you have to use it morning and night it’s so good if it burns that means it’s cleaning I do your pores and stuff that’s a good thing not a bad thing I recommend this product for everyone with bad acne you can buy it from Walgreens Walmart in any other place
Holly H.
Hermon
I always have this product on hand. The pads are a quick and convenient way to clean your face on the go or if you are too tired to do a full cleanse at night. They also are effective at removing makeup. Do be aware though that this product can dry your hands out from scrubbing if used frequently, therefore, I always try to use hand lotion after.
Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love this product. I was already used to prescription Epiduo so this product didn't sting. The design is deceiving and not pretty but the product works!! I used it until my pimples cleared up then stopped because it's not meant for long-term use. I would recommend the wipes to anyone who has acne all over.
Felicity J.
Douglas
If you want your acne to be dried out by the end of the day this is the product to use. It is to be expected that your skin is going to be very dry after use. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin. This is a very effective product and I use it whenever I get breakouts.
Jenna M.
Senoia
This product works amazing, it dries my skin which I like because my skin is very oily but it makes acne go away or use it every night before I go to sleep and sometimes in the morning if I don't do it at night. My friend recommended this product to me and I've been using it since
Chelsey J.
Does a great job of gettimg my face clean and free of the bad oils and dirt. So satisfying though gross to see the dark spots of the pad after cleasing my face. Use mainly when i feel some acne coming on. Sometimes drys my face out if i use too often.
Jennifer T.
These face cleanser pads are always a repurchase for me! They can be a little drying to the skin, but they remove every bit of dirt from your face! I wouldn't recommend using every day, but it's like a deep cleaning for your face! Awesome product!
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
I’ve been using these for years and it has never let me down. They come in individual pads which makes it quick and easy to use. I do it day and night and it really does clear my skin. It’s harsh so I suggest people with sensitive skin to skip this...
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
These pads are amazing for daily use, they don’t dry out your skin but you can really feel them working! I use this pretty much everyday and my skin has never looked better and felt cleaner! I recommend adding these to your skincare routine.
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
Was wondering if I use this more than everyday can it damage your skin really bad?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
What do you thinkg about this produxt
Sara K.
A lot of times pads dry out quickly. How long before these cleansing pads dry out?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Is this good to uses if you have sensitive skin?cuz my skin is really sensitive
Michelle P.
Henderson, Nv
Does this help with break outs or is it just to help clean your face?