BY OXO TOT

Soft, Non-Slip Grips. 12 months +. Top-rack dishwasher safe. BPA, phthalate and PVC free. Cup transforms as child grows and develops. Perforated lid slows spills to minimize messes. Liquid level can be seen through translucent Cup. Remove the Training lid insert to convert to a regular Cup. Training Cup lid insert is perforated to control the flow of liquid when child drinks Help ease the transition from sippy to regular cup with the OXO Tot Training Cup. A translucent lid insert with perforations around the perime. see more...

Christina F.
I found this product to be a great adjustment from the sippy cup and bottle. The liquid does come out of the cup quickly but not nearly as bad as a regular drinking cup. My baby is learning to hold the cup and how to take bigger drinks like an adult. It's slow progress but the cup is helping him learn quickly.
Heather S.
Bath, NY
My daughter started training with this cup and spilled it everywhere, every time. It never really worked that well but we still have it. My daughter uses it without the white piece attached on the inside. She wasn't wild about it as the liquid came flowing right out with no slow flow to help her.
Eileen M.
Woodridge, IL
I love the oxo products and this training cup works ok. My daughter still uses it but if it gets knocked over it spills everywhere. We have found other training cups that we prefer.
Jennifer S.
Medford, MA
It's just OK...my son was really not super fond of this cup, and i found it a pain in the butt to clean (because there's a weird soft plastic piece that attaches underneath the sippy part), so we ened up switching to another brand of sippy cup.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
I love our cup steal at $.99 my husband loves the cup he picks it up every time it is clean. We love how it coverts! This is a cup we will keep forever
Amanda D.
Merced, CA
Would you recommend buying a cup like this to switch your child from sippys to glasses or just to take the plunge with a regular cup?
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where can I find this other than online? Are there any stores that sell these and how much do they retail for in the store?