BY OXO TOT

New! Soft, Broad, Non-Slip Handles For Easy Use, Even When Wet Three Tiny Tools, Each Sized Perfectly For Hard-To-Clean Parts Tools Easily Detach From Ring For Use And Clip On For Storage Dishwasher Safe Set Includes: Sippy Cup Top &Amp; Pump Parts Brush Straw Brush Sippy Spout Cleaner The Oxo Tot Straw And Sippy Cup Top Cleaning Set Is Perfect For Those Hard To Reach Sippy And Straw Cup Areas.&Nbsp; The Straw Brush Is The Perfect Length To Reach Down Into All Straw Cups And Children' Sports Bottles.&Nbsp; The Lid Brush Eases Into Tight Spots On The Underside Of Tops And Even Breast Pump Parts.&Nbsp; The Slim-As-A-Toothpick Sippy-Spout Explores Even The Tiniest Openings To Ensure No Drop Of Juice Is Left Behind.&Nbsp; All Three Tools Have Non-Slip Handles So Cleaning Is Easy, Even When Wet, And Hang Together On A Plastic Ring To Keep Them Handy. Pvc Free Packaging 1-800-545-4411 Made In China see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Kaleigh C.
Belton, MO
It fits the straws of my son's cups perfectly and gets them really clean. A definite must-have for cleaning any kind of sippy cup with parts & hard to reach places.
Wendy C.
Clarksburg, MD
My daughter only likes the straw sippy cups which happen to also be the most annoying to clean. This nifty little tool cuts my nightly sippy cup cleaning in half. I also loved that it is a 3 in 1 so I don't have to go hunting for each individual piece. Worth every penny!
Jerusha C.
New Gloucestr, ME
I am not one to buy baby and kid gadgets. But I was having a very difficult time cleaning my son's favorite straw cup. We were having to throw out straws from the nasty funk that kept building up. Then I found this tool. I use it all the time to clean the straws and the small crevices in cups. A must with toddlers!
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
LOVE the fact its 3 in 1 makes it so easy to find! These work great to get in all the little spots you typically cannot reach! A must have!
Olivia H.
Foster, KY
Very handy. I've tried using skewers with paper towels, but sometimes the skewers break off inside the sipping hole. I've also tried cotton swabs, which work well too, but in some cases the swabs were too big once they expanded with the water to fit into the holes. I found these and they work great!