BY OXO TOT

Small & Large Bowl Set with Lids. 6+ Months. 7 oz. & 12 oz. capacity. Minimize tips & spills with weighted non-slip base. Straight side walls help little hands guide food onto utensils. Snap-on lids for portability and storage. Small and large bowls nest for compact storage. BPA/PVC Free. Phthalate Free OXO Tot offers parents thoughtful products that help guide, nurture and care for their little ones.  OXO - making everyday l. see more...

• How does this compare to using regular containers to store baby a...1 Answers
  • I haven't had any luck finding these. 2 Answers
  • I like these! Do the kids stay on tight? My issue with the storag...1 Answers
Emily L.
Cabot, AR
I am obsessed with everything oxo tot, especially this bowl set. They are extremely sturdy, even wash after wash. This product always feels like I just got them out of the package. I would definitely recommend these for all parents. The sizes are great for to-go foods in the larger bowl and the little leftovers are perfect for the smaller bowl.
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
Love these oxo tot bowls! They look new every time I wash them! They are great! Especially on the go! I make my 8 months old food in my baby bullet and these bowls are my go to for storage! It's a great price too!
Nicole L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not only are these just the cutest in a very modern way storage containers but they are just so practical! Store leftovers in the fridge, take food to work and school. Pack some snacks for a road trip. Perfection!!
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
These bowls are super cute and a great size but after so many washes, the kids do not fit properly. We no longer use them to store food or for travel but they make a great cereal bowl for our little one.
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
My favorite set of containers! Great for a healthy school lunch, can take everywhere and is very spill proof! Moms this is a must have for road trips! #DIY #Moms
Amy F.
I love these! Not only are the cute and affordable but they are durable and get the job done. Like every other mom out there I pack snacks for car rides and these are my go- to containers.
Trina M.
This is amazing for travel. I pack cheese cubes and fruit in these. I haven't had a leak yet, and the no slip bottom is great for uncoordinated toddlers.
Kaitlyn D.
Bauxite, AR
Good for very busy moms. Love to pack up my sons food so we can take it on the go. These keep me from having to stop and make him eat fast food
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Cheap, durable and high quality containers. Come in many different colors. I even bought a set for the kids for their crayons and markers.
Braeven O.
Tomah, WI
Very easy to take with when going somewhere and need to take some snacks of formula with! Lid snaps on tightly and fit into small spaces!
Viviana P.
Do they have different colors?
Rebecca M.
Are these dishwasher safe?
Ashley R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I haven't had any luck finding these.
Jennifer S.
How does this compare to using regular containers to store baby and toddler food? Is it worth the extra money and space in the cabinet?
Abby F.
I like these! Do the kids stay on tight? My issue with the storage containers I currently use is that the kids come off way too easily and food goes everywhere!