BY OXO TOT

Small & Large Bowl Set with Lids. 6+ Months. 7 oz. & 12 oz. capacity. Minimize tips & spills with weighted non-slip base. Straight side walls help little hands guide food onto utensils. Snap-on lids for portability and storage. Small and large bowls nest for compact storage. BPA/PVC Free. Phthalate Free OXO Tot offers parents thoughtful products that help guide, nurture and care for their little ones.  OXO - making everyday l. see more...

• How does this compare to using regular containers to store baby a...1 Answers
  • I haven't had any luck finding these. 2 Answers
  • I like these! Do the kids stay on tight? My issue with the storag...1 Answers
Nicole L.
Not only are these just the cutest in a very modern way storage containers but they are just so practical! Store leftovers in the fridge, take food to work and school. Pack some snacks for a road trip. Perfection!!
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Works great to keep leftovers stored & the fridge and doesn't take up much room. Highly recommend.
Sonia L.
Love them!! Easy to use and clean can store up anything you'll like fruit veggies tou name it!!
cid S.
Midway Park, NC
Can you ever have enough? They are cute and durable and the perfect size to store in.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
These bowels are the perfect size for put leftover in or snack to take on the go
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Just as good or if not better than Tupperware. It's super affordable! 100% safe
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
Love these oxo tot bowls! They look new every time I wash them! They are great! Especially on the go! I make my 8 months old food in my baby bullet and these bowls are my go to for storage! It's a great price too!
Kaitlyn D.
Bauxite, AR
Good for very busy moms. Love to pack up my sons food so we can take it on the go. These keep me from having to stop and make him eat fast food
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Cheap, durable and high quality containers. Come in many different colors. I even bought a set for the kids for their crayons and markers.
Braeven O.
Tomah , WI
Very easy to take with when going somewhere and need to take some snacks of formula with! Lid snaps on tightly and fit into small spaces!
Viviana P.
Do they have different colors?
Rebecca M.
Are these dishwasher safe?
Ashley R.
Mega Parent Expert
I haven't had any luck finding these.
Jennifer S.
How does this compare to using regular containers to store baby and toddler food? Is it worth the extra money and space in the cabinet?
Abby F.
I like these! Do the kids stay on tight? My issue with the storage containers I currently use is that the kids come off way too easily and food goes everywhere!