OXO tot Seedling High Chair, Graphite, 1 ea uploaded by Alison T.

BY OXO TOT #53 in Highchairs & Boosters

Grows With Your Child Adjustable Chair 3 5 Different Height Settings 6 Chair Cushions Clean Easily 7 Dishwasher Safe Tray Cover The Seedling Chair will stay with your child from 4 months to 3 years, adjusting and growing with them. The contoured seat is great for infants still on the bottle, and can recline back if they fall asleep right after feeding. The Chair easily adjusts to the perfect angle for babies to self-feed with bottles or sippy cups. Five different height settings make it easy to feed baby whether you re standing or sitting. The lowest setting is also great for being close to older siblings, and the highest setting can be used for having baby up at table height. The depth-adjustable tray has different settings to accommodate your growing baby, and stores on the back of the Chair s legs when not in use. OXO knows how eating time can be messy, so the Chair see more...

Alison T.
I did tons of research before deciding on this high chair and we love it!! It moves easily around the kitchen and is super easy to clean. I love that the chair itself moves up and down so we can sit at the table together.
Maria C.
Palmdale , CA
I bought this high chair after doing a lot of research. I'm really happy and impressed with it. The style is great and I chose the neutral color of graphite. The tray comes off with one hand and the removable top tray is easy to clean. The seat seems really comfy for my little guy and the strap is a harness. The wheels lock in place at the bottom. It's east to move around when not locked.
Chelsea C.
I have been using this high chair for several weeks now with my daughter and I seriously don't have a single complaint. The tray comes off with one hand. The cushion goes in the wash. Tray top is dishwasher safe. I'm not in to every baby thing in my house being a cutesy color so I love the stylish neutral gray. Would buy again if I needed to!
Vivian M.
I recently bought my son a hair chair and he loves sitting there when n it's time to eat and he's only 1 yrs old almost 2 and he climbs up n sits n feeds his self he loves his high chair
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Great highchair. it's durable and lightweight and its really easy to fold open and close.. I use it everyday and its ready to pick up and take on the go as well
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
I have went and bout this chair for my house and parents house. I must say this is the most paren't friendly chair invented.