Oxo Tot Roll-Up Bib

by OXO

#11 in Bibs

OXO Tot Roll Up Bib - PinkMake mealtime messes manageable with the OXO Tot Roll Up Bib. The soft, food-safe pocket is wide enough to catch virtually any stray pieces of food that miss baby's mouth. When you're out and about, simply roll the Bib's fabric into the silicone pocket, secure closed and tuck into a diaper bag. The silicone pocket keeps the messy Bib away from the contents of the diaper bag. Easy-to-use Velcro closure is secure enough to resist tot's tugging (really!) and is adjustable as your little one grows. The Bib's length and soft pocket won't interfere with the high chair tray or table. Both the fabric and silicone materials are easy to wipe clean. Features: For keeping baby's clothes clean, catching fallen food during feeding time The fabric portion of the Bib provides ample coverage to protect baby's clothes, and is shaped for comfort during mealtime. BPA, PVC, and phthalate free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oxo Tot Roll-Up Bib!
Taylor C.
Attleboro, MA
Purchased at: Target
I love silicone bibs and especially bibs that have pockets. They’re so easy to clean and they catch everything that baby’s mouth misses. They are definitely worth it!
Lindsy L.
Review for: Teal
Got this in a baby feeding set. It works fine.  The pouch is nice to catch food. The material is kinda thick, heavy, and stiff, so our baby frequently gets tired of wearing it and will pull it off. It's not as thin, flexible or easy to clean as silicone models (e.g. from Little Dolphin). Also wished the Velcro tab was longer to make it more adjustable and secure.
Brittany F.
Fallston, MD
Review for: Navy
Initially these were our favorite silicone bibs but after awhile the fact that it wasn’t 100% silicone became annoying. We like cleaning our bibs after each meal and it was impossible to dry by the time the next meal came around. I love the size of the pocket but the fabric part of the bib does start to stink regardless of how often you clean it.
Valencia W.
Fort Wayne
Review for: Navy
This product is great to have on your trips away from home to keep the baby entertained
Teresa G.
Henrico, VA
Review for: Gray
I love these bibs so much! They’re silicone so they’re easy to wash and they catch all of the excess food
Cindy E.
Sebring, FL
Review for: Navy
These are nice modern looking bibs they’re wipeable easy to clean they catch food that your baby drops I love the design
member-fadb4
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my favorite bibs for my kids! They are so easy to clean and do a great job of keeping their food off of their clothes and catching anything that falls! This product is definitely a household favorite! Don’t waste your money on the cheap plastic types. These are worth every penny. Oxo Tot Roll Up Bib - 2 Pack
Hailey L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Gray
I love these! Super easy to clean, and to take on the go with you to keep your baby clean when your out!
Lindsey N.
Sharptown, MD
We have this awesome snack cup in blue. My favorite thing about it, is that the top stays on it, even after being dropped numerous times by my boys. We always use this on-the-go!
Christina P.
Verdun, QC
Review for: Gray
It matches any style of clothing. Wipe it, clean it, roll it up, and take it on the go. Definately worth the price for its practicability and quality

Looking for your answer?