BY OXO

Oxo tot on-the-go wipes dispenser - pink see more...

Becky B.
Lima, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's nice to have a smaller container to pop in a diaper bag, but honestly, it started to feel pointless to me to remove wipes from one container and put them in another container. If you buy HUGE containers of wipes, then this would be more helpful for you for travelling.
Kerri C.
We use homemade cloth wipes and this works great for on the go. We've never had an issue at all with wipes drying out, and it holds a decent number of wipes. The only downside I've found is that since cloth wipes are thicker I can't really pull them through the top flap like you would disposables. But all you have to do is pop open the container on the side like most other wipes cases!
Maite L.
Love this dispenser. It is bigger then the one that came with my diaper bag but I liked that it meant I have more room for more wipes. Also the flap made it easier to take our 1 wipe at a time.
Vanessa H.
West Haven, CT
I love the brand and they're regular wipe dispenser but this was bulky and I worried about wipes drying out. I was disappointed with this one.
Prasanna A.
Riverview
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love oxo quality.. they are well made i even suggested my frn for this on d go wipe case which am using since 18 months its good but it doesn’t fit many wipes which we need initially eventually our necessity decreases though... but its a good wipe case