BY OXO

Youll always be prepared for feeding time with the oxo tot on-the-go feeding spoon. pvc, bpa and phthalate free, this spoon is made of soft silicone that is gentle on babys mouth and gums. the shallow spoon prevents over feeding, and the contoured handle provides a comfortable grip and a convenient feeding angle. an included carrying case keeps the spoon clean, and its small enough to stow in a diaper bag or stroller. dishwasher safe. Available in aqua, green and pink. see more...

Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Our To-Go, Go-To Spoon. This is the only spoon that my daughter will eat off of. We've tried several of the competitors that just won't do. The rubberized tip is something that sets this little gem apart from it's competitors. My daughter is breastfed so she's familiar with a softer feel. Just as she wouldn't take to solid spout sippy cups, she didn't like solid spoons either. This is ingenious.

I also love that it comes with a carrying case which comes in handy because not only does it keep the spoon clean, but it also makes it easier to grab in my diaper bag when feeding time comes.

Since it's a relatively flat spoon I don't have to constantly level the puree on the side of the bowl to remove excess saving loads of time and resulting in a less fussier baby.
Jackie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love OXO products!! I bought this on the go baby spoon from Amazon and I love it! It is very easy to travel with and easy to clean. It gets enough baby food and is soft for baby
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this spoon! I keep it in my diaper bag at all times. My son is just starting baby food and when we go out to eat he wants to eat too. So I just reach in my diaper bag and get this spoon out. It is so nice! I love the shape and the material it is made out of. When we are done I just wipe it off, put it in its nice case and back into my diaper bag. I always wash it when I get home. This is a MUST HAVE in any diaper bag!
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Have the spoons & love them. Love they made a travel version that you just throw in your diaper bag and keep it clean! A must for all diaper bags. We bought this on Kohl's website and will be ordering another.
Kara L.
Great feeding spoon for paren't and baby! Love the design and colors - easy to hold and wipe up baby's face! Plus, the case is essential for traveling or going out.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Definitely a necessity in my books. It's easy for baby/toddler to use on his/her own and it's great to just pack up and throw in the diaper bag!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this spoon it's easy for me to use and it's easy for the baby to try to use on his own when he want's to feed himself.
Alaina M.
Texas
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Best spoon for your diaper bag. Love that it comes with a convienent travel case and is durable
Amanda M.
This is great to throw in the diaper bag! I use it at restaurants. It does the job! :)