OXO tot Feeding Set uploaded by Hannah W.

BY OXO TOT

4 Piece Feeding Set Includes: Fork. Spoon. Plate. Large Bowl. BPA/PVC Free ~ Phthalate Free. Fork & Spoon - Curved, non-slip into bowls or plates. Large Bowl with Lid - Minimizes tips & spills with weighted non-slip base. Training Plate - Removable ring keeps food contained and helps little hands guide food onto utensils OXO Tot offers parents thoughtful products that help guide, nurture and care for. see more...

Nicole J.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This helps my LO feed herself. It fosters Independence and allows her to enjoy her food. It being pink is a huge plus since that's her favorite color.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
This is such a cute set for a girl!!! It defines helps them to keep their food in their plate without a huge mess going all over the place!!
Kaitlin M.
I love oxo products so having baby/toddler products makes it even better! I love all the bright colors they come in too!
Hannah W.
Wakefield , West Yorkshire
As you can see from their website Oxo do a huge range of products at precious little worlds blog we are reviewing the baby & toddler side.

It arrived in a well presented box it even had a plastic handle, very excited to get stuck into the box and open it all up .

Items that are enclosed in your feeding set are -
Price: £17.87
Plate
Bowl
Fork
Spoon

We have been looking into a new range of feeding items for a while now , my mum also had a few Oxo tot items at her house for when the kids come over she did say to me they are good but wanted to test them out ourselves to see .

First to be tested with my 17 month little boy Alfie is the plate .
As it was lunch time and my daughter wanted pizza I also made some for Alfie to try on his own with his new plate and sure looking forward to what he would think of it e.g. - to handle .

Alfie took to the plate and sat comfortably with the bowl on his lap tucking in to his pizza .just loved how its weighted base stops the plate wobbling all over as I have found with other makes . Also has a curved ring around that helps little ones guide food onto their utensils and keeping food where it belongs.The ring can be removed when your tot has mastered the art of self-feeding, the plate can be used as your child grows.
Plate has been tested on our dining table where Alfie sits in his booster seat when we are having a family meal together . Alfie had lots of fun scooping up with the spoon & fork .

Both the spoon & fork have thick handles with a non-slip grips perfect for your little ones , do like the fact that they have A flat spot on the handles prevents the fork and spoon from rolling off the table or highchair tray .constructed of sturdy stainless steel for durability.
BPA, phthalate and PVC free .

The 360 ml bowl is also fantastic even good for taking on travels /snack time .
dishwasher safe for added convenience. Suitable from six months please remember that its Not recommended for use in microwave .
Weighted non-slip base like the plate is as well .

To sum up -

It's a fantastic feeding set would highly recommend Oxo Tot 4-Piece Feeding Set ,sure makes feeding time a lot more of an ease .They are very well made they can be a little dearer then other brands but I am very happy to pay that for quality .
I do have to say I went down to the baby show in London and yes I bought some of their other items in the range I could not help myself as I was just so impressed .
You don't have to make the green they do other colours .