BY OXO

As your little ones dining skills improve, the oxo tot cutlery set for big kids is the perfect next step. this set looks just like adult utensils, but is designed especially for little ones just out of the toddler stage. it has stainless steel heads, contoured handles with a shape thats perfect for holding, and touch points on the fork and knife that help with basic cutting. safe and effective for children, this set promotes manners and independence. includes a fork, spoon and knife. available in aqua, green and pink. Ages 3 and up. see more...

Stephanie D.
Mega Parent Expert
This is awesome product because it was so easy for my son to using the fork and spoon and a little bit of the knife while he ate.
Jaime B.
Chesnee, SC
I like these a lot. The handle is easy for my kids to hold onto and they are durable. I still use them for my 8 year old twins!
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert
This set is amazing. It is a great quality and makes kids feel special knowing they have their own special set to use.
Amanda Z.
My six year old still uses this set! Perfect size for little hands, reasonable price point, durable, and easy to clean.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Cute little set. The kiddies love it . Makes them feel independent. Great quality. I would recommend this to all moms .
Barbie S.
Just recently bought these for my toddlers. There easy to use but after awhile the white green piece starts coming off
Angelica B.
Downingtown, PA
Oxo makes great kid friendly products and this cutlery set does not fall short of that! I definitely recommend!
Courtney L.
Fowler, IN
All three of my kids loved using these. It made them feel like a big kid. They were easy to use and safe also.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for a toddler. Makes them feel so grown up to have silver ware that kind looks like mom and dad.
Maria N.
Mega Parent Expert
I'm not completely familiar with the brand but this is perfect for anywhere from 18 months and older!
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
What is the age requirement on these? We are so over plastic "baby" spoons.
Jessica H.
Looking to get these for my daughter. need to know if the metal bothered anyone's child?
Taylor B.
Grafton, Ontario
Good for toddlers?
Thayra F.
I started using this when my kid was two years old, and they were perfect
Alysha P.
What's the quality like? Do they break or bend easily?