BY OXO

As your little ones dining skills improve, the oxo tot cutlery set for big kids is the perfect next step. this set looks just like adult utensils, but is designed especially for little ones just out of the toddler stage. it has stainless steel heads, contoured handles with a shape thats perfect for holding, and touch points on the fork and knife that help with basic cutting. safe and effective for children, this set promotes manners and independence. includes a fork, spoon and knife. available in aqua, green and pink. Ages 3 and up. see more...

jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
My kids LOVE these. They feel extra special having their own set of silverware and they all 3 have a different color so there's not arguing over them. They are easy for small hands to hold and use and they make learning easy.
Monica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
We love this cutlery set for our kids! They are the perfect size for them to learn how to use utensils all on their own. They are safe to use and gives them the independence they all so desperately want!
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
I love OXO Tot products! They hold up well through a lot of use, and they can be put in the dishwasher. I highly recommend any of the products in the OXO Tot line!
Marianne W.
York, PA
These are well made and fit perfectly in my little ones hands. They come in different colors. Price is reasonable. Can find in most retail stores.
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this they are perfect for my baby's little hands and it gets him ready for using the big forks and spoons and they are affordable
Danielle B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like these for my 3 year old. She uses these all the new time . My daughter really likes these as well. She thinks she a big girl.
Haley T.
Awesome for a 3 year old! Really helps to build fine motor skills! The product is worth it. Doesn't get gross after a couple washes!
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I just buy this for my children's they love this product they are not expenses great price my son love to eat with this gorgeous
Karen H.
This is my daughter's favorite set of utensils. She has always been able to grasp them really well and learned to eat with them.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Mega Parent Expert
Oxo has done it again with these! I love the simplicity and the small hint of color! Perfect size for our 1 year old little man!
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
What is the age requirement on these? We are so over plastic "baby" spoons.
Jessica H.
Looking to get these for my daughter. need to know if the metal bothered anyone's child?
Taylor B.
Grafton, Ontario
Good for toddlers?
Thayra F.
I started using this when my kid was two years old, and they were perfect
Alysha P.
What's the quality like? Do they break or bend easily?