BY OXO

As your little ones dining skills improve, the oxo tot cutlery set for big kids is the perfect next step. this set looks just like adult utensils, but is designed especially for little ones just out of the toddler stage. it has stainless steel heads, contoured handles with a shape thats perfect for holding, and touch points on the fork and knife that help with basic cutting. safe and effective for children, this set promotes manners and independence. includes a fork, spoon and knife. available in aqua, green and pink. Ages 3 and up. see more...

Alexas B.
This set was fantastic for my son when we started moving him into using any utensils. They were so easy for him to grip and get the food into his mouth with. My daughter now has a set also. She loves feeling like a big girl when using them.
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
A very good brand! I was pleased seeing packs that come with assorted pieces instead of just spoons. My daughter loves trying to cut with the knife and eat with the fork like mommy. Easy grip and easier to clean than the plastic ones.
Shanygne B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So we own the oxo tot cutlery set & table set as well. It's the cutest little thing. Everything is plastic & metal so it's definitely a easy clean up. And the little one throw everything so I think it's safe to say oxo is quite durable!
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite thing about these is that it's hard to find a proper silverware set, knife fork & spoon for kids. This is one of the few brands that I can find. It's not too expensive so definitely worth the money.
Rose P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Perfect for toddlers that are learning to eat by themselves. Once my daughter turned one, we got her this set for her to learn and now at the end of two she can eat by herself without spilling food on the floor or sometimes on the table.
Nicole C.
When my daughter was a few years younger, I bought her this set. It was so easy for her to grip onto the fork and etc. Which made it easier for her to use. I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is such a great product for your toddlers there the perfect size for them and Jordyn thinks she's a big girl using them you can also get different colors in these I never let her use the knife I just don't think she is big enough for that yet.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
Great for toddlers learning to use utensils. Come in several different colors and they think they are just as big as the adults when they use these
ashley B.
This is a great cutlery set. I got this for my daughter cause the plastic forks wouldnt pick up the food. These are easy for her to control.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
Durable product, good for the price. I don't advise giving a toddler a knife, but it's a cute set and she can use when she is a bit older.
Jessica B.
Do these sets come in different colors?
Carla  P.
Are these expensive? I love oxo products. I could use a few sets of these if they don't cost too much.
laura f.
Huntington Station, NY
What age group is this for?
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
Is this knife sharp it looks like it is
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Are they bpa free? Can use with my 2 year old kid?