BY OXO

As your little ones dining skills improve, the oxo tot cutlery set for big kids is the perfect next step. this set looks just like adult utensils, but is designed especially for little ones just out of the toddler stage. it has stainless steel heads, contoured handles with a shape thats perfect for holding, and touch points on the fork and knife that help with basic cutting. safe and effective for children, this set promotes manners and independence. includes a fork, spoon and knife. available in aqua, green and pink. Ages 3 and up. see more...

Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
This is a great set for toddlers. My daughter graduated from the plastic baby spoons and forks to this set and it makes her feel like a big girl. She has shown interested in using a knife and I feel safe giving this one to her.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Great for little hands to start learning how to use utensils properly. My kids love them and they are perfect for picking up bites but not sharp enough to hurt. As they get older you might need a harder fork but otherwise these are perfect in the 2-5 range
Briana J.
Mega Parent Expert
My 2 year old son loves that these ultra old look just like mommy and daddy's with the metal. They're dishwasher safe, not sharp or dangerous for the children, and cute!
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
These are great for kids that are getting a little bit older but not old enough to have another real silverware and it has like crap so like you know what's easier to hold onto and I would recommend this to other parents
Patty G.
I got this when I was pregnant because they were on sale, now that my daughter turned 3 I got them out for her to use and she really likes them, and she's so proud to have a big girl fork and spoon they are also really easy for them to use she got the hang of it really fast.
Sydney M.
I've never heard of this brand but the silverware looks pretty Fit for my 2 year old! I'm pretty sure she would like it and it would probably meet our expectations, considering it's only silverware. If I knew how these were I would recommend to anyone .
Katrina R.
Essex, MD
My daughter is 3 years old and she does really well with this set! It's not so sharp that I have to worry about it hurting her? but it is sharp enough for her to easily pick up food with it. She doesn’t use the knife yet, but the fork and spoon are great.
They're also very easy to clean in warm, soapy water, and I like the overall look of them.
Jessica S.
Baird, TX
This cutlery kit is absolutely perfect for toddlers that are still in training to use adult utensils. They are not too sharp, are safe and they have a good grip for the little ones to hold onto. I recommend these fo learning kids.
Tristan C.
One of my sons saw this in the store and asked me for it. He said he wanted his own little set and he's been so happy learning how to use them. He feels confident knowing he has his own set at home aside from everyone else's
Arri A.
Absolutely love these for my toddler! They're not too pricey and very good value! She doesn't have a hard time trying to pick her food up and she absolutely loves being able to feed herself! It make your child feel independent and they're also learning how to eat on their own with these utensils
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
What is the age requirement on these? We are so over plastic "baby" spoons.
Jessica H.
Looking to get these for my daughter. need to know if the metal bothered anyone's child?
Taylor B.
Grafton, Ontario
Good for toddlers?
Thayra F.
I started using this when my kid was two years old, and they were perfect
Alysha P.
What's the quality like? Do they break or bend easily?