OXO Tot Bottle Brush

The oxo tot bottle brush makes it easy to be ready for every feeding. it has firm bristles for extra scrubbing and soft bristles for gentle cleaning, and the non-slip handle is easy to hold on to, even when its wet. a silicone nipple cleaner is tucked inside the handle for a more thorough cleaning of smaller areas, and the flexible neck reaches all the way inside bottles of various shapes and sizes, ensuring complete cleanliness. this brush is dishwasher safe for regular sanitizing. Available in aqua, green, orange and pink.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OXO Tot Bottle Brush!
Troutdale, OR
My go to brush, I have owned one in every color now cause I love using this brush. it cleans the bottles and sippy cups with ease. Also it has the rubber cleaner in the handle, so perfect!
Irwin , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wish I bought theirs to begin with! I love all OXO products. I feel they're made really well and last forever. A little pricey, but I guess for as long as they last they're worth it.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
At my baby shower I got like 10 baby bottle cleaners, I thought it was so silly as a new mom. After trying them all this one worked the best. :) and didn't fall apart.
cedar Springs , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are a staple in our house! With two kids aged 3 and under, it gets used multiple times a day, and cleans bottles/cups great, and they hold up for a long time!
Sugar Land, TX
I got this at my baby shower and I am so thankful I did because I didn't have to go out and buy myself before finding the right one. This brush got my bottles clean with ease.
Killeen, TX
Great brush for bottle or cups for toddlers. It definitely gets hard to reach places, places we can't get our hands on while using a washcloth o sponge..
Blaine, MN
We have this hanging version and the standing one. They both work great to clean the bottle but I prefer the design of the upright one for cleanliness.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a fan of this bottle brush. It easily scrubs all sides and it well priced. Definitely a win. I'd recommend it for all bottle users. A necessity.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This product is great! I use this to clean my daughters bottles everyday. It very easy to use and very easy to clean off when I am done.
Cypress, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Liked the one that stands on its own better. But the nipple brush is a nice touch. The brush itself is effective and good for cleaning.

Looking for your answer?