OXO Tot Bottle Brush

The oxo tot bottle brush makes it easy to be ready for every feeding. it has firm bristles for extra scrubbing and soft bristles for gentle cleaning, and the non-slip handle is easy to hold on to, even when its wet. a silicone nipple cleaner is tucked inside the handle for a more thorough cleaning of smaller areas, and the flexible neck reaches all the way inside bottles of various shapes and sizes, ensuring complete cleanliness. this brush is dishwasher safe for regular sanitizing. Available in aqua, green, orange and pink.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OXO Tot Bottle Brush!
San Francisco , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A really good bottle brush. I gotta say it cleans the bottles and sippy cups great. I love it!
Edmonds, WA
Love this bottle brush. We use it daily and it really helps us clean the entire bottle.
Hollis Center, ME
Works great for bottles and those hard to clean sippy cups! Love love love this
Works great for bottles and those hard to clean sippy cups! Love love love this
Darguina
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how flexible this brush is! Its so easy to use, and makes any dishwashing soap very foamy. It reach hard to reach corners. It cleans my baby's bottles great! The bristles are soft but stiff enough to clean corners of the nipples. Highly recommended.
Anaheim, CA
These work great to clean my daughters bottles come in a lot of colors to choose from.no problem with it

Looking for your answer?