BY OXO #12 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

The oxo tot bottle brush makes it easy to be ready for every feeding. it has firm bristles for extra scrubbing and soft bristles for gentle cleaning, and the non-slip handle is easy to hold on to, even when its wet. a silicone nipple cleaner is tucked inside the handle for a more thorough cleaning of smaller areas, and the flexible neck reaches all the way inside bottles of various shapes and sizes, ensuring complete cleanliness. this brush is dishwasher safe for regular sanitizing. Available in aqua, green, orange and pink. see more...

Miranda V.
This is a great bottle brush. It holds up really well and lasts a long time before needing a new one. They come in multiple colors and they clean bottles so so well! I usually am able to find these on sale at Walmart so they’re cheap too!
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
This is a great brush for the majority of bottles, however, I'd recommend getting the OXO brush with the foam top if you use Munchkin Latch bottles. The way the bottom is shaped it's hard to get into the nooks and crannies.Overall a solid brush. You can find discounted brushes at TJ Maxx frequently as well, but these are available at most stores from grocery chains to Target.
Alia R.
It's the PERFECT bottle brush. The bristles are soft enough to get in the bottle easily and strong enough to get the film off without flinging water every where when you pull it out of the bottle. This picture doesn't show it put there is one for $6.99 that comes with a nice stand and then these replacement brushes are only $4.99 which is a steal!
June H.
Cecilton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The brush is great quality but if you need something to clean bottle nipples then this is probably not for you. It's just a piece of rubber. Doesn't hold soap or scrub it just pushes around any old milk in the nipple. If OXO would make a decent nipple brush rather than the silicone stub I'd give 5 stars but until then it'll be a 3 star product.
Katy R.
Troutdale, OR
My go to brush, I have owned one in every color now cause I love using this brush. it cleans the bottles and sippy cups with ease. Also it has the rubber cleaner in the handle, so perfect!
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Wish I bought theirs to begin with! I love all OXO products. I feel they're made really well and last forever. A little pricey, but I guess for as long as they last they're worth it.
Becky S.
Blaine, MN
We have this hanging version and the standing one. They both work great to clean the bottle but I prefer the design of the upright one for cleanliness.
Michelle E.
Liked the one that stands on its own better. But the nipple brush is a nice touch. The brush itself is effective and good for cleaning.
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this to wash my son's bottles now. I really like it! I gets the bottles really clean and it easy to set anywhere.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I personally like these more than the ones that stand up on their own since they don't get grime stuck under them.