BY OXO

The oxo tot bottle brush makes it easy to be ready for every feeding. it has firm bristles for extra scrubbing and soft bristles for gentle cleaning, and the non-slip handle is easy to hold on to, even when its wet. a silicone nipple cleaner is tucked inside the handle for a more thorough cleaning of smaller areas, and the flexible neck reaches all the way inside bottles of various shapes and sizes, ensuring complete cleanliness. this brush is dishwasher safe for regular sanitizing. Available in aqua, green, orange and pink. see more...

Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this brush for cleaning my little girl's bottles and sippy cups! It really allows me to get in the bottle for a nice clean. The bristles aren't too rough and the quality is nice! This is my go to bottle brush!
Katherine C.
This was the best thing ever created. It made washing bottles so great. Before this i used to hate washing the bottles. I always made sure this was around my house and would recommend this for anyone with a child.
This is what I use to clean my bottle and it's a life saver, it reaches the toughest spot to clean and it leaves them really clean.
Brittany S.
Westland, MI
This brush works great! It gets all the fat residue off the bottles and is a great price. I would recommend to a friend.
Asalia V.
Waukegan, IL
I have this bottle brush its awesome it cleans very well if anyone is looking to buy one I highly recommend.
Kat I.
Darguina
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how flexible this brush is! Its so easy to use, and makes any dishwashing soap very foamy. It reach hard to reach corners. It cleans my baby's bottles great! The bristles are soft but stiff enough to clean corners of the nipples. Highly recommended.
Danielle C.
Anaheim, CA
These work great to clean my daughters bottles come in a lot of colors to choose from.no problem with it