BY OXO TOT

Freezer, Food, Microwave & Dishwasher Safe. BPA/PVC Free. Phthalate Free. For Portioning, Storing, Freezing, Heating & Serving Baby Food. Leak Proof Seal Will Not Spill in Freezer or Diaper Bag PVC Free Packaging 4 - 4 oz Blocks. see more...

Jenna P.
Chapin, SC
I use these for work for small snacks and to store small amounts of baby food at home. They lock in all the freshness and keep it tight. Never had a problem with them. I got them as a gift and nobody can ever have enough Tupperware!!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
These blocks are perfect and a must-have for mamas who make their own baby food at home. The size is spot-on and the plastic is durable and non-staining. My only wish is there would be more in a set.
Tatyana W.
El Paso, TX
Good if you make your own baby food also make perfect containers for small servings of sauce and small knick knacks once they're out of the baby stage.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
These are so awesome for making your own baby food and freezing it. They are just the right portion size
Jenn T.
I have tried this product before and I have to say I love it. It is efficient and well worth your money.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Great for frozen food or teething toys
Jenn T.
I don't see them in stores anymore. Where can I find them?