Oxo Stl Double Jigger

by OXO

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oxo Stl Double Jigger!
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
It really is the little things sometimes. After years of eyeballing my cocktails, I did my friends a solid and got this double jigger. Now they’re not scared of drinking anything I’ve made them! Yay for keeping friendships! 😂
Sturdy and accurate jigger, sits well in the hand. Only complaint is the glue holding it together doesn't last terribly long when used in a bar.
Conroe, TX
This is a party necessity in our home. We have actually purchased multiple because we use it so often! It's super effective and great for measuring different cocktail recipes and drinks. We hand wash it and it has held up wonderfully.
Detroit, MI
Jiggers are great to have for a home bar. Mixed cocktails rely on different measurements to take on their intended flavors. This product is great because it is easy to hold due to the grip in the middle.
Depew, NY
This is a great present for the bar lovers in your life! I purchased one for my boyfriend - he really enjoys making different types of drinks, highly recommended for pouring shots!

Looking for your answer?