BY OXO #12 in Travel Mugs

No more spills! Enjoy coffee during the morning commute with the ease and security of the oxo soft works liquiseal travel mug. Our mug features three silicone seals to insure no spills. Just click to open and click to seal from one simple button. One-handed activation lets you keep one hand on the steering wheel at all times while you enjoy your beverage. Fill 14 ounces of your favorite beverage into the mug s stainless steel double-walled cup and our vacuum insulation will keep your beverage hot or cold for hours. Easily sip from the comfortable, no-drip drinking spout. The soft, non-slip grip gives you a secure hold when on... see more...

• Is this mug spill proof? 10 Answers
  • I'm so picky about mugs because I always manage to get on...4 Answers
  • How's the quality? I love trying out new stuff like these...6 Answers
Julia L.
Shippensburg, PA
I love this travel mug! I have dropped it, it has rolled on my car's floor and nothing has spilled out of it. As clumsy as I am, this is impressive. Literally no leaks at all. It also keeps my coffee warm for a few hours and my juice cold for just as long, probably longer. I wash it in the sink most days because I use it every day and don't use my dishwasher every day. Though I do occasionally run it through the dishwasher as well and haven't had any problems with it in there. Great mug for those of you who need a good drink on the way to work!
Lily Y.
This is great for when you need a mug and youre on the go :) its not that special to me in my opinion. I actually dont like using these travel bugs because cleaning them is a pain when lets say you leave your coffee or hot coco inside and plus its hard to clean all the little nooks and crannies of the hole where you drink from.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love putting hot chocolate or coffee in it because it gets me warm but sadly it's not spill proof but I totally love it and it's good to take to school or work or something, I don't remember the price but I know it's not expensive
Debbie C.
Providence, RI
I have two of these and they are quite a few years old. Also would bring it with me to my college classes. Would literally throw it in my bag and not one drop. It's spill proof, love them!!! And you can't go wrong with the price.
Ashley A.
Great product it lasts a long time and does not leak. It is also a great product for the price because it actually keeps my coffee hot unlike other products like this.
Juju W.
Millsap, TX
This is an awesome traveling mug. the lid stayed on and didn't leak when the tab was closed. I loved this product and I even bought one for my mom. she loved it as well. great for traveling long distance!
Sarah B.
California, MD
I love that this mug won't spill even with my clumsiness! It holds a Starbucks "Tall" plus room for extra cream and keeps it the perfect temperature over my commute plus morning meetings.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this LiquiSeal Mug.It is so easy for me to carry coffee in the morning.No spills and you can use this mug with one hand.It is great for travel!!
Anastasia S.
Roanoke, VA
Very handy mug, became my irreplaceable assistant on the way to work. It is spring , so nice to go and enjoy the pleasant weather and favorite coffee
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
I am a huge coffee drinker and this mug is amazing. It is very durable and it keeps my coffee hot for a long time, I take it everywhere with me.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this mug spill proof?
Lucero E.
How's the quality? I love trying out new stuff like these since I'm always on the go drinking coffee and tea
Sarah S.
I'm so picky about mugs because I always manage to get ones that leak! How's the quality for this one??