Oxo OXO Pop Container Square 2.3 Quart uploaded by Yasheida W.

BY OXO #92 in Food Storage Containers

Unique push-button mechanism provides airtight seal with just a touch Pop-up button doubles as a handle; top-rack dishwasher-safe. Low Monthly Payment. Click here to see what your monthly payment would be with your Sears card. see more...

Missy A.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this for my mother to try because her food storage containers were starting to get old & a few of them were getting a little smelly (I think some of them were about as old as I am haha) but of course she said hers were fine & she didn't need new ones. I got her to try one of the ones I bought & she loved it, surprisingly so did my dad. Normally he doesn't care about stuff like this at all but he loved how easy they were to open & close which meant he didn't have to worry about getting the lid on just right & getting in trouble with my mom if he didn't! I bought her multiple shapes & sizes so she could pick which ones she needed but she wound up keeping them all & getting rid of all her old containers. My dad has since asked me to get him a couple to keep some of his stuff in & my mom had me go through her cabinet with her so I would know what sizes she needed so that I could buy her more!
Erin C.
Chambersburg
I never thought to store pasta until becoming a mom and having my own home, and I love doing so simply. I love simplistic, whether it's looks or how things work...the simpler, the better! I've only recently realized the positive affects of organization in a family home, especially one filled with hungry children. There's nothing better than opening your pantry or cupboard to find beautiful streamlined organization, and this product fits right in!
Yasheida W.
Murphy, TX
This storage container is amazing! I had a hard time keeping critters (ants) away from things like sugar and brown sugar, and also making sure items stayed fresh. I was a little pessimistic at first and started off with just a few to try them out, but I’ve since redone all of my storage containers! HIGHLY recommend!
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
Fell in love with these at our Crate and Barrel registry event and were thrilled when we received these as a gift. I love how fresh everything stays, how easy they are to clean and how the square shape is efficient and doesn’t take up space in my cabinets. I love all Oxo products and these do not disappoint
Kara S.
Raleigh, NC
I wanted a container to store spaghetti noodles in, so I wouldn’t have multiple boxes of spaghetti in my small pantry. While the oxo containers are more expensive than others, this container is probably one of my favorites! I can fit about 2 boxes of spaghetti in it and it is such a space saver!
Schyler S.
Forest City
Love love love this container! I keep my long pastas (spaghetti, angel hair, lasagna, etc.) in this container and have never been disappointed! But I honestly think my favorite part of this product is how sleek they look! I’ll never be worried about guests seeing these in my cupboards!
Audrey T.
Kaneohe
I love the airtight seal these Tupperware provide. They keep my food fresh for long periods of time until I’m ready to eat them again. One time the button mechanism got stuck and I accidentally took it apart trying to fix it. I was able to get it back together, but it was difficult.
Samantha R.
Rising Sun, MD
Believe I purchased this from the container store. I LOVE these containers. The lids really stay on really securely and the containers themselves are sturdy. They were relatively affordable for what they are. I would definitely purchase more sizes and shapes.
Taylor R.
This OXO container is great! I have numerous containers in this size and use them for many different storage purposes. They hold pasta, rice, sugar, coffee, you name it! I recommend these to anyone who likes to store items and get rid of those bulky boxes!
Alexis Y.
Marmora, NJ
We switched all of our pantry to OXO storage containers. I love them. They’re easy for me (and the kids) to pop open and keep everything sealed and fresh. I wish they weren’t quite as expensive but I buy them anyway because they’re totally worth it.