Oxo OXO Good Grips POP Big Square Storage Container uploaded by Lacey H.Oxo OXO Good Grips POP Big Square Storage Container uploaded by Lacey H.

BY OXO #69 in Food Storage Containers

Keep it Fresh Keep food fresh and your pantry organized with the OXO Good Grips POP Big Square Storage Container. Each features a unique push-button mechanism that creates an airtight seal with just one touch, and the button also serves as a convenient handle for lifting off the lid. OXO Good Grips POP Big Square Storage Container: -BPA-free plastic -0.8-quart capacity -Airtight -Stackable A Closer Look: These BPA-free containers are designed for modular stacking so that you can efficiently organize your countertop and pantry. Take Care: Hand washing recommended About the Brand: OXO was born in 1990 when the first group of 15 OXO Good Grips kitchen tools was introduced to the U.S. market. These ergonomically-designed, trans-generational tools set a new standard for the industry and raised the bar of consumer expectation for comfort and performance. Dimensions: 6.25″ x 6.25″ x 3.25″. see more...

Mallory M.
Nordheim, TX
This has been great for my work. We use this brand is all sizes behind the bar to store cut fruit in. It keeps fruit fresher for longer and withstand very well to the daily use. The locking top is great to prevent spills when things get knocked over. Slightly annoying to clean because like anything with a rubber seal you have to make sure it is clean as well. However that annoyance is hardly a price to pay for quality storage in the coolers.
Nicole L.
Athens, GA
I love my OXO Pop Containers! I use the “Big Square” size for flour and other baking supplies. They are airtight, so I never worry about my pantry items going stale or about pests getting in. I won't use any other food storage containers in my pantry.

Lacey H.
St. George
These are amazing for storage!! You can put really anything in them, but my favorite things to put in them are pasta, rice, and cereal. It gets rid of all the clutter of boxes and bags that no one likes!
Mia F.
Hillsboro, OR
I typically don’t like to use plastic containers, but this air tight storage option has been a lifesaver for dried goods! The pop and seal is so simple to use and doesn’t ever accidentally open in transit. I also love that this container is long and narrow for an easy fit in the pantry.
Lized C.
Milwaukie
Oxo brand is good, my friends also have the same one as me and they like it too. I like that its see threw and very simple to use. I enjoy having them for storage i can afford them not to bad  for the price of them. If your think about buying oxo i recommend trying it out.
Brittany D.
Dayton, OH
I use these to store my flour and sugar for baking. It really does create an air tight seal and it’s been keeping my items fresh. The only con is they are a bit pricey which is why I only have two of them at the moment.
Mallory F.
Syracuse
I use this to store granola. I’ve had it for about a year and it still seals well. There is nothing on the container that is prone to breaking (I.e. small plastic pieces) so I expect this to last a long time.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I think the OXO containers are really good quality plastic storage containers. They’re sturdy and durable and I love the large variety of shapes and sizes. A little pricey but worth it for the quality.
Morgan S.
Phoenix
Keeps food fresh and air tight. My only critique is that they are a bit pricey per item. I think they should be made more affordable to the general public. I use mine to store various nuts.
Shawn J.
This is strange but I actually roll my own cigarettes and I use one of these containers to store the tobacco it keeps it fresh for months! I love these high quality durable containers