BY OXO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The OXO GOOD GRIPS Silicone Oven Mitt is the best of both worlds: 600 F heat resistant silicone on the outside and cool, comfortable fabric on the inside. Protect your hands from heat, spills and burns with non-flammable, stain and steam resistant silicone. Our thick, multi-layer fabric liner brings additional thermal insulation, yet lets your hand breathe to prevent sweating. OXO's unique silicone rib design improves flexibility and dexterity, and provides a secure grip even on slippery surfaces. Our Mitt truly fits like a glove, letting you pick up items small and large. At 13 inches long, the Mitt is long enough to protect the wrist and forearm and fits either your right or left hand. To easily store and find your Mitt in the kitchen, simply use the embedded magnet to hang on steel surfaces or place the silicone hanging loop on a hook. To clean, just wipe the Mitt with a damp sponge, or wash and dry in the laundry machine. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Wayfair
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Replaced my worn oven mitts with these that I picked up at Bed Bath and Beyond, and I was hesitate that they would work, but I am pleased to say they keep my hands from being burned and look great after use. I have recommended these to friends and they are always as surprised as I was. OXO is really stepping up their game and I am finding myself liking more and more of their kitchen gadgets.