Add a Photo

By OXO
Stuck washing dishes? This convenient oxo kitchen soap-dispensing mesh palm scrubber makes it simple and fast. Dish scrubber by oxo dispenses soap with the touch of a non-slip button. To add soap, simply unscrew the cap to the reservoir and fill. Scrub head made from durable, nylon mesheven safe for non-stick cookware.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Seattle, WA

I don't super care for reusable things like this because I like the option of throwing away a sponge when it gets to gross and not feeling bad. However my husband LOVES these things and I have to admit having them in the house gets him to help with dishes more.
Judy M.
Judy M.
Edmonton

This was a great scrubber for both camping and when I lived in a dorm in college. I like that it held the soap right in the scrubber! It was very convenient! I did however find that it used a lot more soap than I normally would.
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK

Love this scrubber, and that it has a place for soap! It is tough enough to get the crud off of my baby dishes, but sensitive enough to not scratch them up.

Join Now