BY OXO

Stuck washing dishes? This convenient oxo kitchen soap-dispensing mesh palm scrubber makes it simple and fast. Dish scrubber by oxo dispenses soap with the touch of a non-slip button. To add soap, simply unscrew the cap to the reservoir and fill. Scrub head made from durable, nylon mesheven safe for non-stick cookware. see more...

Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
i have written so many reviews for oxo brand . it one of the best product available in the market. i used scotch brite before. but this is the best . it drains the excess water after was unlike scotchbrite it stinks in couple of days. this is worlds best product and priced very reasonable . my mom loves it too. its unfortunately not available in India . so overtime she visits me she buys this product.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are cool little scrubbers but they struggle getting stuck on items off well. It would be nicer if the soap reservoir were also a bit bigger. But they're cheap and easy to use. Good for light cleaning only.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Jessica W.
Tukwila, WA
I don't super care for reusable things like this because I like the option of throwing away a sponge when it gets to gross and not feeling bad. However my husband LOVES these things and I have to admit having them in the house gets him to help with dishes more.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
Love this scrubber, and that it has a place for soap! It is tough enough to get the crud off of my baby dishes, but sensitive enough to not scratch them up.
Bethany⚓️ W.
Medina
Easy use, comfortable in your hand. Dispenses soap easily. I would choose this scrubber over others. I'm glad it exists.
Judy M.
Edmonton
This was a great scrubber for both camping and when I lived in a dorm in college. I like that it held the soap right in the scrubber! It was very convenient! I did however find that it used a lot more soap than I normally would.