Add a Photo

By OXO
Stuck washing dishes? This convenient oxo kitchen soap-dispensing mesh palm scrubber makes it simple and fast. Dish scrubber by oxo dispenses soap with the touch of a non-slip button. To add soap, simply unscrew the cap to the reservoir and fill. Scrub head made from durable, nylon mesheven safe for non-stick cookware.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Seattle, WA

I don't super care for reusable things like this because I like the option of throwing away a sponge when it gets to gross and not feeling bad. However my husband LOVES these things and I have to admit having them in the house gets him to help with dishes more.
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK

Love this scrubber, and that it has a place for soap! It is tough enough to get the crud off of my baby dishes, but sensitive enough to not scratch them up.
Judy M.
Judy M.
Edmonton

This was a great scrubber for both camping and when I lived in a dorm in college. I like that it held the soap right in the scrubber! It was very convenient! I did however find that it used a lot more soap than I normally would.

Join Now