New ParentNursing & FeedingBottle Cleaning ToolsOXO
Infant Tot Portable Drying Rack with Bottle Brush

OXO Infant Tot Portable Drying Rack with Bottle Brush

You can clean your little one's bottles and other dishes while on-the-go with this portable drying rack that easily tucks into a diaper bag, handbag or luggage. The included handy bottle brush and silicone detail cleaner fit perfectly inside the rack when closed-while raised ribs and little fingers keep drying items elevated and away from the water. Color(s): green, orange. Brand: OXO TOT. Style Name: OXO Tot Portable Drying Rack with Bottle Brush. Style Number: 5120183.

Is this a good product to get friends who use bottles?
Where can I find this product?
Where can I buy this? Does anyone know the price?
Start your review of OXO Infant Tot Portable Drying Rack with Bottle Brush!
Mariya O.
Knoxville, TN
I enjoyed having this when I traveled with baby . Washing bottles on the go may be a hard process or can be a mess. Was so nice to have this in hotel or just anywhere you go .. was very easy to have in diaper bag. I also pumped as we travel and it was nice to have a clean item when as stop area or so .. this was amazing .. no need to pack million things this will be a life saver !
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I recommend this to families who travel. Perfect and compact too. The only down side is you have to make sure you dry this very well because if it stays wet it starts to create mold.
Sharese S.
Monticello, MN
This is perfect for traveling with a baby! As an exclusive pumper, I realistically need one that is a LOT bigger between all of the bottles, flanges and other pump parts, but it'd be the perfect size for formula fed babies or babies that just get a couple bottles a day I think! Super convenient and inexpensive.
Neslie D.
This is something that I use when I go to my moms house or going on a travel. it's a really compact model looks like a wipes cage, it fits perfect on my diapers bag!
Desiree L.
Mccullom Lake, IL
I got this because it had a cute storage case with it. Everything has a place and for us best freaks that's a must. It is so handy and I used it daily when my little one was stuff using bottles! It's a gift I out in every baby shower gift!
Irene S.
Boston, MA
I literally love this thing. I didn't expect it to be as useful as it is, but I take this everywhere with me - to hotels, traveling, etc, and it turns any sink into an instant little dishrack where I can wash baby bottles, breastpump parts, etc. The only thing I would do to improve it is add a separate small travel bottle for dishsoap (which I bought separately and squished in myself).
Desiree T.
Auburndale, FL
Genius keeps it clean and not disgusting like others I cannot say enough good things about this
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Great travel product! Grab and go. Would make a great gift. Handy and easy to use!
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Me encanto lo uso para las botellas de mi bebé , excelente calidad lo recomiendo
lendy U.
Rockwall, TX
Amo este producto es muy bueno para limpiar los biberones de los bebes y cualquier bote que quieras limpiar es muy practico y lo puedes guardar en la caja en la que biene obtienes buenos resultados y dura mucho