BY OXO

Sharp Stainless Steel Blade Glides Through Even the Toughest Fruit & Vegetable Skins with Ease. Handle is Comfortable, Even During Repetitive Action of Peeling. Built-In Potato Eyer. Dishwasher Safe The soft, comfortable handle cushions your hand as you peel & is non-slip, even when your hands are wet. Dimensions: 6 x 3 x 1 Weight: 2 oz. see more...

• What tool do you think is essential for a new cook ?2 Answers
  • What do you use this for most often ?6 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "It works great and its literally impossible for you to cut yourself." in 2 reviews
  • "I use mine for cheese slicing, curls of onions or chocolate, and carrot ovals." in 1 review
April K.
I had only ever used cheap-o peelers, and it was such a chore to peel things. I bought one just to see, and it was SO WORTH IT! I lost it once and immediately purchased another because I have to have it. My mom makes 20+lbs of potatoes for holidays and it takes her a lifetime to peel all of them. I bought her this and it has made it so simple for her to peel them!
Morgantown, WV
The ONE kitchen gadget I would not surrender ! Peels the thinnest layer, much more thin that using a knife. Peeling potatoes has never been easier, but it doesn't stop there. I use mine for cheese slicing, curls of onions or chocolate, and carrot ovals. Great for garnishing, salad and soup additions.
Kristen D.
I love having this peeler for potatoes!! It's really easy to use. Walmart carried this type of peeler for a good price. I also will peel apples, kiwis and other things with it too! Try it out if you haven't yet!
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
This peeler is great. You do not need to put a whole lot of effort into peeling as it has blades that go nicely through fruits and vegetables- even celery which I hate to peel. I is very comfortable to hold if you are peeling many items for a period of time.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I actually grabbed this at Walgreens because it was on sale. I love it!! Really durable and peels with ease. I've had mine for quite a while and it's still really sharp.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
I like to make hashbrowns for breakfast... only never would i be able to do it without this. makes my job 10x easier and i love the way it looks.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Love OXO, it is an affordable and quality brand. I put a lot of their products, including this, on my wedding registry and I am glad I did!
Michele M.
Oxo brand is good but not the best. When buying these tools you should look them over to make sure the one you're getting is good quality
Nieves G.
Love this OXO good Grip Y Peeler. It's one of my go to favorite peelers. It makes it almost impossible for you to cut yourself.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love peelers! For fruit, potatoes and everything in between!! If you haven't been peeling with this you're missing out
Morgantown, WV
What do you use this for most often ?
Morgantown, WV
What tool do you think is essential for a new cook ?