BY OXO #1 in Utensils

The OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler is simply the best peeler you will ever try! The sharp, stainless steel blade glides through even the toughest fruit and vegetable skins with ease. The soft, comfortable handle cushions your hand as you peel, and is non-slip, even when your hands are wet. Sharp, stainless steel blade peels easily. Removes just the peel without digging into the fruit beneath. Handle is comfortable, even during repetitive action of peeling. Built-in potato eyer. Dishwasher safe Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 1. see more...

• Who likes this over the Y shaped peeler? 3 Answers
April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
I have to have a vegetable peeler. I'm not like my mom that can use a paring knife to peel stuff. I have always had a vegetable peeler to make my life easier when peeling potatoes, carrots, and ginger. When cooking all these meals at home, this has become my best friend due to the ease of peeling anything and cutting out the core with the tip. Without that it would take me forever to peel everything.
Davyn W.
Outstanding. Marvelous. Don't get your fingers too close, because this bad boy is a sharp one! It's got quick peeling power to get you around all the apples and potatoes you could ever dream of! It's got bang for your buck, if that's a thing you look for??? It can poke out those potato eyes, no sweat! This peeler us a good, good boy!
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
These are very good. My mom actually ask me to bring some to Thailand (where she live) because it work much better than what she has at home. Mine is more than 10 years old and still doing the job. I would recommend this product.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
This peeler has been my go to. It is sharp and made well. I bought it at bed bath and beyond. If you use the 20% of coupon it makes it super affordable. I use it to make large veggi noodles!  Completely effective! Highly recommend the brand overall.
Patricia A.
Walnut Creek
It's very reliable and has a great grip and garuntees non slip. I have had mine for about 10 years. I don't see any cons about this except for the hefty price tag. However, it is a product that will last. I would recommend this product.
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
I am left handed so I usually have trouble with most knives when peeling veggies so I usually opt for a peeler. Others I have used before were pretty much junky and uncomfortable and made my hand cramp up but this one I did not. It feels comfortable in my small hands and it is really sturdy. The blades are sharp and they do not dull easily. I have had my peeler for over 6 years and it is still going strong. The durability of this product is superb. I highly recommend this product if you need a quality peeler.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
This peeler is awesome! It’s effortless and easy to use. I peel lots of carrots and sweet potatoes with it. I’ve only owned it a couple months but it seems very durable.
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
I love my oxo peeler! Coming from a home where we always, always used knives to peel things I was amazed at how much easier this made peeling potatoes when I got married. It saves sooo much time and it really does work great and fits very well into your hand. I love this product.
Alice A.
My hands are too big for the little metal handles on most peelers, and this chunky handle let's me peel without any cramps. Also, no more metal pinching. Unlike most other peelers with this type of handle, it's sharp, so you only have to take one pass, and stays sharp. I've had mine for several years, and it's still going strong and better than the knockoff I had to buy a few months ago. Well worth a couple extra bucks.
Anna D.
Naples, FL
This really is a good product - I find this type of peeler works better that the ones with the horizontal blade, it is easier to hold. I have had many different OXO tools over the years, and prefer them to any other brand, they are well made, and I like that they have nice substantial hand grips.
Samantha C.
Who likes this over the Y shaped peeler?