BY OXO #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

No more pumping a hard button and waiting for soap to drip slowly from a brush or sponge. Squirt soap on demand with the OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge! With a light push of the soft, non-slip button, soap shoots out of the Sponge and onto the item being scrubbed. Soap continues to squirt when the button is pressed, even when the reservoir is near empty. To fill, simply unscrew the back end of the handle and add soap to the reservoir. Then replace the cap for a tight seal. The Sponge also features a soft, non-slip handle, contoured for optimal comfort whether gripping close to the Sponge head for extra scrubbing power, or holding the back end of the handle for added reach. The durable antibacterial Sponge easily wipes away dirt. For tough baked-on food, use the built-in scraper on the backside of the Sponge head. Both the Sponge and scraper are safe for non-stick cookware. When it's time to replace the sponge on your Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge, just push up on the tab to eject it. Attach the new sponge by simply sliding it on. OXO's durable sponge has a unique shape for thorough cleaning inside corners and along curves while scrubbing away baked-on food. Refill brush, sponge and scrub heads come in a pack of two for convenience and include instructions. Replacement sponge, scrub or brush heads sold separately. see more...

Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
We have been using this product for years. It's so handy to have it at the kitchen sink. They do have to be replaced occasionally because the rubber on the push button to release the soap eventually breaks down and I can't find them in any of our stores locally. We also have to order the refill sponges from Amazon and always get great service. What's available in the stores now has a "scratchy" surface on the sponge which we don't like to use on our non-stick cookware so we continue to use these sponges even though we can only get them on the internet.
Amei, amei, amei, sinceramente, indico demais, super macia, super mesmo, recomendo totalmente, muito boa
Selda C.
Selda C.
I think this product is okay ..it gets everything clean and good ..but I would honestly buy something else
Tara B.
Tara B.
Mesa, AZ
Fits perfect and I'm so glad I don't have to buy a whole new sponge. I love these little cleaners
Sa L.
Sa L.
Newark, DE
hese sponges are so easy to use. and easy to store. deep cleaning and spot cleaning for dishes are made easy with these cute sponges. inexpensive and long-lasting. they are also easy to care for too. i recommend these always.
Abby C.
Abby C.
North Wales, PA
The sponges were great and have complaints there. Just could couldn't get the soap to come out of
The want and through the sponge like advertised.
kuku k.
kuku k.
It's worth paying extra for this tool. I have used other off-brands and OXO rocks. The larger surface area can be a bit cumbersome in washing glasses. It's the durability that I love about this wand.
Yadirah H.
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA
these are convenient on my pots with the non stick coating.It cleans well and doesn't damage my pans.
Amazing Amazing! I love this location because its so cheap and gets you full so fast! I defiantly recommend this to people everywhere who drink coffee or even just want a bite to each for a cheap price. I will buy this again and keep coming back for more.
Elaina C.
Elaina C.
Ocala, FL
I do not personally use this my sisters and she said that I really need one by one they have for saving this open them