BY OXO #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

No more pumping a hard button and waiting for soap to drip slowly from a brush or sponge. Squirt soap on demand with the OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge! With a light push of the soft, non-slip button, soap shoots out of the Sponge and onto the item being scrubbed. Soap continues to squirt when the button is pressed, even when the reservoir is near empty. To fill, simply unscrew the back end of the handle and add soap to the reservoir. Then replace the cap for a tight seal. The Sponge also features a soft, non-slip handle, contoured for optimal comfort whether gripping close to the Sponge head for extra scrubbing power, or holding the back end of the handle for added reach. The durable antibacterial Sponge easily wipes away dirt. For tough baked-on food, use the built-in scraper on the backside of the Sponge head. Both the Sponge and scraper are safe for non-stick cookware. When it's time to replace the sponge on your Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge, just push up on the tab to eject it. Attach the new sponge by simply sliding it on. OXO's durable sponge has a unique shape for thorough cleaning inside corners and along curves while scrubbing away baked-on food. Refill brush, sponge and scrub heads come in a pack of two for convenience and include instructions. Replacement sponge, scrub or brush heads sold separately. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie S.
I have had this sponge for 3 months and it is still in great shape!! I love it so much
Mary a.
The OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge Refill is a great product and sponge to have at home on your sink
stella b.
I works for me to clean up had stains and it very light and it in pretty colors I just love it
starr l.
Redondo Beach, CA
These sponges are so easy to use. and easy to store. deep cleaning and spot cleaning for dishes are made easy with these cute sponges. inexpensive and long-lasting. they are also easy to care for too. i recommend these always.
Megan K.
This is great for washing dishes! I love it over a regular sponge because it cleans so much faster!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
This product is very good when it comes to cleaning, it is practical, it has good smell and their results are immediate, I recommend it, I have much time buying this product..!!
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ
It seems I am always scrubbing something in my house and these really do the job and hold up, very good quality
Jose M.
My wife loves using this oxo sponges because they do their job they take off everything on the dirty diches
Anna M.
Its a dish cleaning sponge. I don't think its anything amazing but it does the job and cleans my dishes .
Amazing Amazing! I love this location because its so cheap and gets you full so fast! I defiantly recommend this to people everywhere who drink coffee or even just want a bite to each for a cheap price. I will buy this again and keep coming back for more.