BY OXO #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

No more pumping a hard button and waiting for soap to drip slowly from a brush or sponge. Squirt soap on demand with the OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge! With a light push of the soft, non-slip button, soap shoots out of the Sponge and onto the item being scrubbed. Soap continues to squirt when the button is pressed, even when the reservoir is near empty. To fill, simply unscrew the back end of the handle and add soap to the reservoir. Then replace the cap for a tight seal. The Sponge also features a soft, non-slip handle, contoured for optimal comfort whether gripping close to the Sponge head for extra scrubbing power, or holding the back end of the handle for added reach. The durable antibacterial Sponge easily wipes away dirt. For tough baked-on food, use the built-in scraper on the backside of the Sponge head. Both the Sponge and scraper are safe for non-stick cookware. When it's time to replace the sponge on your Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge, just push up on the tab to eject it. Attach the new sponge by simply sliding it on. OXO's durable sponge has a unique shape for thorough cleaning inside corners and along curves while scrubbing away baked-on food. Refill brush, sponge and scrub heads come in a pack of two for convenience and include instructions. Replacement sponge, scrub or brush heads sold separately. see more...

Katie S.
Katie S.
I have had this sponge for 3 months and it is still in great shape!! I love it so much
Amy M.
Amy M.
Warsaw, IN
Purchased these for our vacation rental property. We have guests going in and out and this helps us make sure the sponge is fresh and looks nice with the wand. Purchased at our local grocery store. Definitely recommend.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
I love this product it helps making cleaning alot easy for me. This product also helps you get a great grip to tackle those hard to get areas where they might be.
Mora D.
Mora D.
Mart, TX
this product is my favorite. It is so good and works great. I would highly recommend it for anyone who needs or wants to try something new!!!!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Tupelo, MS
I wasn't super impressed. This product was the most expensive on the shelf and yet, itg tore up very readily. I'm not sure why.
Hope E.
Hope E.
Pearland, TX
These are no my favorite. I noted the sponge falling apart after 2 uses.. ..........
Rickey B.
Rickey B.
Seagrove, NC
these things make washing dishes with gunk on them so much easier. i like them
Selda C.
Selda C.
I think this product is okay ..it gets everything clean and good ..but I would honestly buy something else
Tara B.
Tara B.
Mesa, AZ
Fits perfect and I'm so glad I don't have to buy a whole new sponge. I love these little cleaners
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
York, PA
This is a cute, effective cleaning tool. My only reservation with this product is that the bristles get dirty quickly and I must clean this product after each use. Also - not all of the detergent comes out when you squeeze, and must be refilled regularly. All in all, great product and I highly recommend.