BY OXO #45 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

No more pumping a hard button and waiting for soap to drip slowly from a brush or sponge. Squirt soap on demand with the OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge! With a light push of the soft, non-slip button, soap shoots out of the Sponge and onto the item being scrubbed. Soap continues to squirt when the button is pressed, even when the reservoir is near empty. To fill, simply unscrew the back end of the handle and add soap to the reservoir. Then replace the cap for a tight seal. The Sponge also features a soft, non-slip handle, contoured for optimal comfort whether gripping close to the Sponge head for extra scrubbing power, or holding the back end of the handle for added reach. The durable antibacterial Sponge easily wipes away dirt. For tough baked-on food, use the built-in scraper on the backside of the Sponge head. Both the Sponge and scraper are safe for non-stick cookware. When it's time to replace the sponge on your Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge, just push up on the tab to eject it. Attach the new sponge by simply sliding it on. OXO's durable sponge has a unique shape for thorough cleaning inside corners and along curves while scrubbing away baked-on food. Refill brush, sponge and scrub heads come in a pack of two for convenience and include instructions. Replacement sponge, scrub or brush heads sold separately. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany J.
The OXO sponges and brush make doing dishes a breeze! It cleans in hard to reach places and does a good job at scrubbing and releasing soap. As someone who does not have a dishwasher, this sponge set has made my life easier!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is great! They have all kinds of stuff! Different prices depending on what you’re looking for but everything is relatively inexpensive. And it works so well
Amy M.
Warsaw, IN
Purchased these for our vacation rental property. We have guests going in and out and this helps us make sure the sponge is fresh and looks nice with the wand. Purchased at our local grocery store. Definitely recommend.
Lori N.
Denver, CO
Great sponge especially for removing food off dishes before putting in dishwasher. Found them to be of very good value, they last for a very long. No scent to them, which I like. Saves on dish rags.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
We have been using this product for years. It's so handy to have it at the kitchen sink. They do have to be replaced occasionally because the rubber on the push button to release the soap eventually breaks down and I can't find them in any of our stores locally. We also have to order the refill sponges from Amazon and always get great service. What's available in the stores now has a "scratchy" surface on the sponge which we don't like to use on our non-stick cookware so we continue to use these sponges even though we can only get them on the internet.
Gabrielle H.
I love this product it helps making cleaning alot easy for me. This product also helps you get a great grip to tackle those hard to get areas where they might be.
Carrie B.
York, PA
This is a cute, effective cleaning tool. My only reservation with this product is that the bristles get dirty quickly and I must clean this product after each use. Also - not all of the detergent comes out when you squeeze, and must be refilled regularly. All in all, great product and I highly recommend.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Sponges on a handle are cool but not my favorite. I do like not having to touch the nasty water or dish or the old food that's usually caked on, although it didn't clean as well as I would have liked its still super cool
Jacqueline N.
Delano, CA
I haven't used this product but I'll just do it them like I actually will say that people have used in the past but I will actually will use it people have recommended to me so I would love to use this
Becca G.
I guess its good i like this company i just have to write a review on a random thing to get me free product so this isn't excatly a real review but i have to say some good stuff.. its very effective, its uhm well product? its soft its uhm. something YUS IM DONE