BY OXO #52 in Travel Mugs

No more spills! Enjoy your hot beverage on the go with the OXO Good Grips Single Serve LiquiSeal Travel Mug. This 9.5 oz Travel Mug fits most single serve coffee makers to make your morning routine as seamless as possible.  Our Mug features three silicone seals to insure no spills - just click to open and click to seal from a simple button. Double wall construction improves thermal retention to keep your beverage hotter longer, and the no-drip drinking spout is contoured for comfort. A soft, non-slip grip gives you a secure hold when on the go. Accommodates a wide variety of car cup holders. Fits most single serve coffee makers. Double wall construction improves thermal retention and is shatter resistant. Three silico. see more...

• "very nice cup, Keeps my coffee hot for a long time." in 1 review
kim f.
kim f.
Hebron, IN
Very nice cup, Keeps my coffee hot for a long time. great stocking stuffer too
Carlee L.
Carlee L.
Kansas
This is a great cup! It keeps the outside cool while they coffee (or tea) stays warm!! Great selection of colors, too.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
I have purchased MANY and I mean many travel mugs in the past that all leaked, especially after a good wash in the dishwasher. I know most say, "do not wash in the dishwasher," but how do you really sanitize them? I own the 16oz version of this mug and haven't had an issue with it yet. It's easy to take the lid apart to clean and it cleans up nicely in the top rack of the dishwasher. The lid doesn't leak, which is a first for me. It's truly leak-proof. The only time you'll have "dribble" come out is if you've just sipped out of the mug then shut the lid and tip it over. I've used mine for over a year and it still works perfectly.
Aurora M.
Aurora M.
I love this mug got one for my mom and I and they are great! The top doesn't leak and its easy to clean and I love the colors they have.
sandra s.
sandra s.
Panorama City, CA
Is a great mug, I got it for my husband and he loves it,his cold water stays fresh all day and his coffee and hot water for tea stays warm for a long time.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Great cup and keeps things Fits in cup holders and does not burn your hands when grabbing for it. Easy to clean and fun.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I have a ton of these and they seem to work okay not leak proof though at all
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Fairburn, GA
Cute mug but it doesn't hold the heat in for very long :( That's one thing that would make this better!
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
I got this for a really cheap price! It works just like the expensive brands and the quality to not that bad! I do wish the button to lock is not as loud though.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
This product has a great seal and no leaks. However, the button does get kind of noisy when I want to take 100 sips during class and have to click once to open and once to close.