BY OXO

The OXO Good Grips Silicone Sink Strainer & Stopper combines sleek stainless steel with a flexible, stain-resistant silicone basket and drop-down Stopper. The easy-to-clean silicone basket traps food debris to prevent clogs.  To empty the Strainer, simply pick it up by the center post and invert the silicone basket for easy debris removal. To stop the sink to fill it with water, just give the large, comfortable knob a quarter turn in any direction and the Stopper drops down for soaking dishes or pans. You ll know that you ve gone from strain to stop or vice versa when the post clicks into place. A silicone underside won t scratch the sink basin. Easy-to-clean silicone Strainer flips inside-out to empty. Effectively traps debris. see more...

Jazmine G.
Got two for my double-sided sink from Amazon. Really good for the price I paid. My only qualm is the diameter of my sink drains are too narrow for it to be used as a stopper so I only use it for keeping food from washing down the drain.
Jessica P.
US
Works so well! Allows you to trap the food and yuck and discard it without touching. Also, it's very durable. We have had ours for 2 years. We just clean it regularly and occasionally deep clean it with cleaning products. Highly recommend.
Quinn R.
1,255 reviews
Great product for my kitchen sink. They are affordable and has lasted me over 3 years so far with minimal care. They trap all the junk you don’t want going down your drain and the silicone just prolonged the life of the product.
Pallavi K.
Our apartment in sink disposal keeps breaking down and we tried few sink strainers to stop the sink drain from keep clogging. This product is by far the best sink stopper that I have used. It's well made and does a great job. Cleanup is easy compared to the plastic once I used before. It's a bit expensive but lasts a long time.
Breanna N.
This thing works really good. It works better than the plastic sink stoppers. It makes the water stay in the sink when washing dishes
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
Very good quality , good price and I'm liking it so far.... Definitely will pay it again and recommend it
Reney S.
Definitely a must have item in your hone if you have little ones. does exactly what its suppose to do...
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Es gastado dinero coladores y nunca ah funcionado pero este no me está decepcionado vamos a ver que pasa
Debi H.
Very good sink strainer and stopper, reasonable priced and does what it's suppose to do