BY OXO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Combining the airtight seal of POP Containers and the familiar shape of a cookie jar, the OXO Good Grips POP Jars make all kinds of cookies and snacks easily accessible. Each jar has a unique pop-up button mechanism that creates an airtight seal with just one touch. The button serves as a handle to easily remove the lid with one hand and the large circular opening makes it easy to access your snacks. The jar s shape allows for attractive countertop display for a variety of dried foods, while ensuring your items stay fresh. The jar has a flat back to sit flush against a wall and to maximise storage capacity. All POP containers are BPA free. Airtight seal keeps snacks fresh Press button once to seal canister and again to open Pop-up button serves as handle to easily remove lid Large circular opening makes it easy to access snacks of various sizes Flat back allows Jar to sit flush against wall or backsplash 1.9L size is perfect for smaller snacks like crackers and chips BPA free Plastic, Not dishwasher safe, Lifetime guarantee. see more...

Review (1)
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I got this as a Bridal Shower gift, it was something I had put on my registry. My husband and I are cookie addicts 🙈😂 so we go through a ton of cookies. This smaller size 3 qt (also available in 5 qt) is perfect for us, it easily fits a regular size package of cookies with room to spare, I've even easily fit a party size package of oreos inside this one. If you have a larger family and buy multiple packs of cookies you want to fit in one jar I would go up to the larger size but if you usually only buy one package (even the family or party sizes) this should be plenty big enough. The design is user friendly, easy to open and close as well as add and remove cookies or snacks. The design is also attractive and something I dont mind setting out on my counter for everyone to see. The lid also comes apart with a simple twist (haven't had any issues with it coming apart on its own, feels very sturdy, twist requires a specific movement that isnt done during normal opening and closing so I dont see this ever being an issue) making it easy to clean all the nooks and crannies. While we use ours for cookies right now I could see getting more of these jars in the future for other snacks when we have a house and larger pantry. They would work perfectly with the little oxo scoopes for quick grab snacks that you don't necessarily need to remove the container from the pantry for, great for kids to scoop out a quick snack or even candy. This container has held up well over the past year getting tossed around, even dropped on the kitchen floor a few times, picked up by the lid (Which I dont recommend, I feel like over time this could wear down and ruin the seal) and constantly being opened and closed. The push release and lock lid is so much fun too.
P.S. If you go through cookies quickly and are wondering if its even worth having a container for them it is! For whatever reason having the cookies inside a jar has helped us cut down on how many cookies we are eating at once time. Im not sure if its the fact the jars clear and were more aware of how many were eating/how quickly the container is empty or what but it works! I was amazed when we first got this and started using it and my husbands cookie consumption greatly decreased.

Also yes these can be expensive but sign up for Bed Bath and Beyond coupons and when you get the 20% off and item or $10 off $30 or any of the others start slowly buying and soon you'll have a whole collection for a reasonable price!

In Photo: currently I just have a package of Kroger Bakery chocolate chip cookies sitting in the container.