OXO Good Grips Dust Pan &amp

BY OXO

Cleaning up is a breeze with this dust pan and brush set. The set features soft, comfortable egg-shaped handles and a whisk-broom shaped brush for easy sweeping. The brush nests perfectly in the dust pan for convenient storage. A pair of teeth located on the top edges of the pan allow you to clean dust from the broom. Bristle Material: Polyethylene Terephthalate PET.OXO33981. 33981. OXO OXO Good Grips Dust Pan & Brush. see more...

OXO Good Grips Dust Pan &amp
jasmine h.
Decorator Expert Level 2
perfect for both little hands and caregiver hands! super ergonomic and hardy, bristles stay stiff and effective through time and grime. also pleasing design, well worth the $.
Michele G.
I keep this handy in the kitchen for cleaning up the kibble the dog throws out of her bowl. Great brush, really good and getting in tight corners. Good price, also. Highly recommended! I'm going to get another for the closet as a backup.
My husband uses this dust pan all the time. He cuts his own hair and it's just the right size to pick up all the tiny, prickle-y hairs all over our bathroom floor once he's done. It's handy, doesn't take up much space, and has a place to conveniently attach the brush. What more could you need in a dust pan?
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is an amazing dust pan! It fits well in the hand and has a good grip on it so you don't drop it while trying to pick up a mess. It is effective, affordable and I recommend getting this dustpan because it is amazing
Ashleigh S.
This is a quality brand. This item is great for quickly sweeping up little messes so you don't have to break out he big broom or vacuum. Small for easier more convenient storage.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I don't personally own this but my best friend does and I think it works well. There is always a little residue left behind but not anymore than any other set like this.
Analisa C.
Gardena, CA
I have this dust pan set and I love it. I use it to clean up quick messes the kitchen and it's way easier to scoop things up using the little broom it comes with then with a large broom.
Yanira C.
Muy práctico de guardar, cabe en cualquier espacio y es fácil de cargar en cualquier lugar donde lo necesites para limpiar
Nilu K.
This is pretty good. Good size to get a good grip and makes it easy pickup dust. Little residue but its still its worth it.
Mrs S.
I love my broom and dust pan that I keep under my kitchen sink. It's smaller and is perfect for just a Quick clean up
Ashleigh S.
Where do you store your set?