BY OXO

Stop throwing food scraps in the garbage! Designed with the home cook in mind and attractive enough to leave on the countertop, the Good Grips Compost Bin stores food scraps until they can be transferred to an outdoor composter.  The flip-up lid can be opened and closed with one hand. Smooth interior walls prevent food and liquids from building up and make clean up simple.  The sturdy handle makes it easy to carry the filled bin outside while the contoured bottom and removable lid keep emptying simple. Convenient size and design for everyday counter-top use. Lid flips up for easy filling and flips down to lock in odors. Smooth interior walls prevent foods and liquids from building up. Co. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love this little bin for compost! Awesome! GooD for keeping on the counter in your kitchen so you can toss your food right inside of it. Super effective and cute
Natalie W.
Seattle, WA
I bought this compost bin around a month ago, and I wish I'd done so sooner. We were originally using a basic stainless steel garbage can (from IKEA) for our food waste, but this was awkward, heavy and hard to clean. Looking through Amazon for an alternative, this came out top for both price and quality. And I haven't been disappointed! Everything about it is sturdy: the lid hinge (despite coming apart for cleaning), the handle, the walls of the bin. It's easy to take apart and clean after you've emptied your scraps. The lid fits tight, even with a liner bag, and holds in smells well. If you cook at home, this will handle about a day's worth of scrap... if you have a large family, you might need a few trips to your outdoor compost bin, but hey, if you have kids, this can easily be one of their chores - this is easily carried around by my toddler! All in all, I'm very happy with this product. I can see it lasting a long time in our house - and if it should ever break, I'll buy another one.
Johanna T.
I've been using this compost bin for over a year and I love it. Keeps the bad smell inside the bin and also love flies around it like it would be if I didn't have this bin. It's amazing an defiantly recommend to others.
Meagan C.
Definitely a nose saver! My daughter is breastfed and has a mighty smell for such a small being, and this holds most if not all odor in! Now I can walk into her nursery without wanting to gag! Lol. A must have!
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
He estado usando este cubo de compostaje funciona muy bien! El mango es impresionante para un transporte, la parte superior mantiene la fruta se va volando, y es muy fácil de limpiar! El precio no está nada mal!
Salem P.
Green Bay, WI
I've been using this compost bin for about 6 months and it works great! The handle is awesome for carrying, the top keeps the fruit flies away, and it's super easy to clean! The price isn't bad either!
Kate P.
Cincinnati, OH
This bin is a perfect staging area for our compost. It's size lends itself to fit nicely under the sink and not take up too much room. The lid comes off for easy dumping into a bigger compost bin.
Delia M.
Anthony, FL
Love this product, perfect for diaper disposal! No odor, convenient affordable! Very effective for new mommies and pro mommies!!
Kela M.
decatur, AL
Helps keep the trash smell out of your house and smelling fresh all day. Makes a great compost for a garden
Erin B.
West Union, SC
Love that our house doesnt have to smell like poopy diapers any more thanks to this item right here!
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Anyone else on here that needs to earn a badge lol
Amaya A.
Are these safe and easy to use.
Renee G.
Does this work as well as a metal one? Does it retain any smells?
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How large is this? Can it be kept on the counter? Or is it larger like s garbage can?
Gurleen  K.