BY OXO

Review (1)
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I registered for the OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Steel Slotted Spoon on my wedding registry and was lucky enough to receive this for a bridal shower gift. I have several nonstick and ceramic pots and pans in my current line-up, so I do not gravitate towards the OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Steel Slotted Spoon on a regular basis. The uncoated metal would easily damage the coatings on my pots and pans. My formal china features silver accents and my silver is a stainless steel design. Although serving utensils were offered, they seemed to be outrageously priced. I registered for the OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Steel Slotted Spoon to compliment my higher end pieces at a more reasonable, affordable price. Ultimately, the OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Steel Slotted Spoon is a more functional design than that offered with my silver set, as it has a wider, deeper bowl. The OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Steel Slotted Spoon is even great to use with some of my everyday serving pieces, like my white ceramic dishes for family dinners. It is definitely more appealing to see in the bowl than the black plastic one. The OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Steel Slotted Spoon washes easily and can be thrown in the dishwasher on normal settings. For the added couple of dollars, this is a great serving spoon to use when I have company. I definitely recommend this to anyone who hosts family get togethers or friendly dinners regularly!