BY OXO

Clip, seal, store, organize and display with efficiency and ease – and value! The OXO Good Grips 8 Piece Clip Set pairs two of our essential Clip styles with our convenient Bag Cinches. Four All-Purpose Clips are ideal for sealing bags, organizing papers, posting photos and more.  Three Bag Cinches replace awkward, easy-to-lose bread tags and twist ties.  One Large Bag Clip features an extra-wide mouth for sealing oversized bulk items like chips, pet food and more.  All-Purpose Clips and Bag Clip both have rear magnets to post artwork, notes and photos on any magnetic surface and hanging holes to mount clips on hooks, nails and string. All Clips and Cinches feature sturdy plastic construction and soft, comfortable, non-slip touchpoints.  Non-slip mouths grip items securely but gently. see more...

Casey K.
Burlington, KY
These are great for keeping bagged food fresh. They are durable as well. I just wish they had a beeper or something on them, because my wife somehow loses them. I promise it's not me :).
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
These are so durable. Most clips break the first time you use them! We always have a bunch in the drawer - never know what use we can find for them!
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
I love these grip clips! They are so strong and keep your chips from getting stale!
Kim D.
Ottawa, ON
I love the durability of these clips. Just wish they had strong magnets for sticking to the fridge!