Oxo Gg Soap Dispensing Palm Brush

More leverage for scrubbing, with soap conveniently on board

How to use it ?
Start your review of Oxo Gg Soap Dispensing Palm Brush!
Tallia M.
Berthoud, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
I love this product!! Great quality for the price! We have had ours for over a year! The palm brush does not leak out soap at all! And you can buy new bristles from amazing in packs of 2!
Alexis N.
Fairfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
Will always buy this brand and this type of scrubber. I have tried others and they just do not last long and aren’t as well built as this one is. This one also doesn’t leak soap everywhere like others do. Over time sometimes they will start but it takes a lot of use first to hit that point. An awesome product that I highly recommend. Oxo Gg Soap Dispensing Palm Brush
Karrieanne K.
Great quality.  The liquid soap does not leek out of the bottom of the brush which is a real bonus!  I use it at work because of the dish that catches the excess water when finished.
Nidiyah C.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I have use it is ok if u like it keep on using it nothing wrong with it I need to find mine
Olivia S.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,007 reviews
I love this product! it works extremely well and i’d highly recommend. it’s worth the price and this company does really well. get it!
Kaitlyn W.
Tucker, GA
I have literally recommended this to everyone I know since I got one as a Christmas gift. It makes washing dishes so much easier!!!!
Leilani S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this for my mom and it worked out well at first but something happened to where the soap and water would squirt out without it being triggered
Kristine G.
Evansville, IN
This is great for scrubbing dishes, much better than a dishcloth. To clean it, I soak it in bleach water once a week. It has held up very well. I actually bought a second one to scrub potatoes with.
Rebekah P.
Ansonia, CT
I love this brush. It make dishes easier and the bristles help to get off stuck on food and gunk.
Sana A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't like this brush. For mine the top kept on coming off and that made cleaning pots really difficult with this. I like the idea of it but practically it did not work for me.