Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen Tools & UtensilsOXO
Gg Precision Pour Glass Oil Dispenser 12 Oz / 355 Ml

Oxo Gg Precision Pour Glass Oil Dispenser 12 Oz / 355 Ml

by OXO

Patented design for precise, mess-free dispensing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oxo Gg Precision Pour Glass Oil Dispenser 12 Oz / 355 Ml!
Janelle V.
San Leandro, CA
Oxo Gg  Precision Pour Glass Oil Dispenser 12 Oz / 355 Ml uploaded by Janelle V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Got this as a gift for my grandma and she loves it. It’s easy to use and I love clean and sleek design. I would definitely get another to dispense olive oil as this one shown has canola oil. The only caveat is that there isn’t a stopper so be a bit gentle when you pour out the oil. If that doesn’t bother you and you don’t think your klutzy enough to drop it because it is made of glass, I definitely recommend and would buy this product again.
Celina  L.
Orem, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
El mejor dispensador de aceite no gotea súper práctico sinceramente mucho tiempo busqué un dispensador y esté a sido mi favorito

Looking for your answer?