Oxo Gg 3 Pc Mixing Bowl Set

by OXO

#1 in Mixing Bowls

Easy to grip mixing bowls that won't slip while mixing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oxo Gg 3 Pc Mixing Bowl Set!
emily P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Review for: White, Colored Handles
Love anything in this brand. This mixing Bowles are great. The rubber bottom keeps them stable. The pour spot is great for anything you have mixed.
Estefania K.
Seattle, WA
This set is very practical. I use the bowls for baking, meal preps, etc. the sizes are great and the material is excellent quality.
Rachel D.
Very durable bowls for a very reasonable price.  You can get the three pack at Bed Bath and Beyond and use a 20% off coupon.  I like these for mixing and they stack nicely in my cabinets.  I use the middle size the most.  I recommend for anyone on a budget looking for some quality mixing bowls.
Angela J.
This was a great item I got from my registry. Bed Bath and Beyond employees do a great job at pointing out innovative and affordable products. What I like about these mixing bowls is that there is a lip that is easy to grip for while you are mixing. Another pro is the "mouth" that is on the front of the bowl that makes it easy to pour the mixtures.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: White, Black Handles
These are fantastic mixing bowls. I love that they grip the counter and you do not have to worry about them sliding. They are the perfect sizes for any need!
Sandy V.
Review for: White, Colored Handles
I received this set as part of a housewarming gift and I love it. They’ve become an essential part of my kitchen. I use them every time I cook and they’re so easy to clean. All three sizes make this set versatile and they’re easy to store away. They fit in my fridge, which was a plus for me since I can marinate items and store them in these mixing bowls.
Ellie B.
Antelope, CA
Oxo Gg 3 Pc Mixing Bowl Set uploaded by Ellie B.
Review for: White, Colored Handles
These are amazing! I’ve had these for 6 years and have no problem with them, you must buy they lost sooo long!
Lucero V.
Quincy , IL
2,370 reviews
Review for: White, Colored Handles
Muy buenos súper útiles y bastante bien muy buen tamaño y el material muy recomendable
Shandi A.
Lyndhurst , OH
Review for: White, Colored Handles
These stack and store so beautifully on my lazy Susan cabinet. Clean easily and dont stain. Highly recommend
Katlyn M.
Pittston, PA
OXO never fails to amaze me with how durable and long lasting they are! the grips on the handles make using them so easy! Being dishwasher and microwave safe is a go getter for me also!

Looking for your answer?