BY OXO

Keep your foods fresh with this clear rectangular storage container from oxon. This stylish plastic storage container features an airtight seal. Hand washable. see more...

Dani F.
Jb Mdl, NJ
Love this container. It is great for storing dry goods like pasta, flour, sugar, etc and it is very easy to open and close. The only downside to this is that the lid absolutely cannot be washed in the dishwasher or submerged in water. Extreme care must be taken so that water does not get inside the lid when washing because it will leak into whatever you have in the container and it is i possible to get the inside 100% clean if dirty water gets inside. I have actually questioned whether these are sanitary for that reason. Maybe I'll have to cut one of mine open to see what the inside looks like after previously having water inside the lid.

If its only used for dry storage, it doesn't need washed as often and you could even simply wipe it down or use a steam shot machine to kill any germs or bacteria remaining after wiping it down.
Missy A.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this for my mother to try because her food storage containers were starting to get old & a few of them were getting a little smelly (I think some of them were about as old as I am haha) but of course she said hers were fine & she didn't need new ones. I got her to try one of the ones I bought & she loved it, surprisingly so did my dad. Normally he doesn't care about stuff like this at all but he loved how easy they were to open & close which meant he didn't have to worry about getting the lid on just right & getting in trouble with my mom if he didn't! I bought her multiple shapes & sizes so she could pick which ones she needed but she wound up keeping them all & getting rid of all her old containers. My dad has since asked me to get him a couple to keep some of his stuff in & my mom had me go through her cabinet with her so I would know what sizes she needed so that I could buy her more!
Carla K.
Manalapan, NJ
I have used the oxo containers with the pop lids for about 10yrs.. they really hold up in the pantry and store and keep food fresh. I like that when you put something in them and press the pop button it seems to suck all the air out of the container so that the food item remain fresh! I keep everything from spaghetti to baking soda in my containers
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
That saying, you get what you pay for, applies here. It is great for storing rice, pasta or something you want to clearly see. It is affordable for its class of items and helps you keep an organized pantry. I recommending buying a whole set when it’s on sale to organize your kitchen and pantry.
K S.
Have a few of these and find them perfect for cereal and pasta storage. In Florida ants are common and find these keep them from getting at the things i have on the counter. I would recommend to anyone looking to keep they’re pantry organized and easy to see what is being stored.
Stephanie F.
Cape Coral
These are amazing! They keep everything FRESH! Easy to open and close! My grandmother suggested these, and all other OXO products! I figured that I f she uses them, they must be great... and they are! We use these particular ones for cereal/granola that we buy in bulk!
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
These storage containers have seals that make them leak proof. However you do have to use a little extra strength to pull. They’re great for Long term storage for items like spaghetti or flour. They are pricier than some glass alternatives...which I think look nicer
Lemore Z.
This is perfect for storage! I love the size and the easy open and seal top! It keeps everything very fresh! We had a leak in the cabinet one time and the food in my Oxo storage containers stayed dry! They are amazing! I would highly recommend them to everyone!
jenniferlbarron B.
Tomball
I bought three of these containers to store cereal in. While I love OXO containers, these were too tall for my pantry shelves. If my shelves were just a few inches taller or these containers a few inches shorter, I would have been pleased.
George Y.
Great storage container for the price. Does everything you would come to imagine! Very good quality made well. Very effective, kinda pricey for what it is but well made! Would definitely recommend for anyone needing storage with visibility.