Oxo 2.6-qt. Square Container Clear uploaded by Laura H.Oxo 2.6-qt. Square Container Clear uploaded by Elizabeth G.

BY OXO

Organize dry foods for easy access with this container from oxo, constructed from clear durable plastic. An airtight seal keeps foods fresh, and the rectangular construction and flat lids are designed for stacking to save valuable storage space. see more...

Amanda R.
Auburn, WA
OXO SoftWorks POP Container Set - Clear/ White (5pc)  Is wonderful, love the different sizes and use them daily.  Lightweight and durable.  Enjoy having them all match and look nice sitting out on the counter.  They can stack very well which is a plus.  Would recommend for someone looking to organize their dry food products.
Erica B.
Jacksonville
I absolutely love these containers! I recently switched my pantry staples like flour and sugar into these instead of the old canisters I was using. They have a great airtight seal and are easy to open when you need something. I think they’re pretty much in the same price point as other like products. I definitely prefer these to any that I’ve tried.
Sydney Y.
Los Angeles
The seal on these are INSANE. I use these to organize my pantry. Snacks like trail mixes, candies or crackers. Honestly my snacks last way longer than they should and I feel like while these containers can be pricey up front compared to others it’s worth it. Just take one star off for the cost.
Theresa S.
Houston
I recently discovered OXO Good Grips Pop Containers and have replaced all the mismatched containers that I had accumulated over the years.
The product itself is beautiful and easy to clean - although not 100% dishwasher safe.
The containers look sleek and I can easily see what’s in them.
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I like these containers. They are nice to keep sugar in or other snacks. I have mice occasionally in my house and I need to keep my food in containers. These are nice and easy to handle. I would recommend to someone who is looking for storage for dry goods.
Elizabeth G.
Denham Spgs, LA
A must have for my pantry and sanity. I have a four year old bottomless pit. I put healthy snacks in this for him to grab and go. Lara bars, fig bars. Etc. It is easy to see how much is left and is visually appealing to him. He can open it himself and that makes me happy! It holds several boxes of bars. I will definitely be buying more as I slowly reach organization goals in my pantry!
Kayleigh G.
Overall, pretty good size. We use these for our protein that comes in disposable bags. A little more eco friendly and keeps contents fresher. Only downside is the lids are a bit difficult to wash. I’d recommend these though despite that.
Erialyn R.
Somerset, MA
I love this to keep my sugar in! I love that it seals itself and keeps it contained from other things that can get in. Also like that it’s clear so I can see my items without opening the box. I will definitely be buying more oxo.
кєℓѕєу |.
Bergenfield
Very good storage, easy to stack and to see what’s in the containers. Sometimes I wish they made containers that were much larger for food storage though. These are average in pricing coming in lower then glass containers.
Kate J.
This is an awkward shape for a container and this is a container I don’t use often. I thought it would be great for coffee in the morning but does not keep my coffee fresh. I would like a larger size in a similar shape.