OXO 10-pc. Good Grips POP Container Set uploaded by L A B.

BY OXO

OXO 10-Piece Pop Container Set Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Kitchen Gadgets see more...

Veronica S.
I love my oxo pop set of conainers! These helped me organize my pantry and keep it looking neat. I love the vacuum seal that these containers have. These are sort super easy to open and close. Also they come apart easily for cleaning. I have this set and even went back to buy more individual ones. I use these for everything, i put pastas, cereals, goldfish, sugar, flour, fruit snacks etc in them. I love seeing my food instead of the packing. I highly recommend these storage containers
L A B.
I use these in our RV after finding evidence we'd been visited by a rodent. I love these because you can see what is stored in the canister and I also appreciate the vacuum seal that occurs once you seal the container. I like how the containers can be stacked once the handle is pressed down. I picked my set up at Costco but before I saw them there I purchased a set at Kohl's.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
Got this as a wedding present and love it! Use these to store items in our pantry for freshness. Besides being functional, they are also really neat!
Diane C.
Baytown, TX
I bought these on amazon for my pantry when I purchased my home. They priced around $100. They’re so worth it cause it’s been five years. They still look and work as they did the day I got them. They are easy to clean. They help keep things organized in my pantry.  Also they keep things in store in them fresh.