OxiClean™ White Revive™ Liquid uploaded by Rebecca H.OxiClean™ White Revive™ Liquid uploaded by Selene A.OxiClean™ White Revive™ Liquid uploaded by Selene A.

BY OXICLEAN #67 in Stain Remover

Bring back brilliant whites with OxiClean™ White Revive™.

OxiClean™ White Revive™ whitens whites 40% better than chlorine bleach with no chlorine smell and it’s safe on colors.

Now you can maintain and revive your dingy white clothes and keep them looking like new longer with OxiClean™ White Revive™ Liquid.

• Brightens and whitens without chlorine bleach
  • Safe on colorfast fabrics
  • No harsh chlorine smell

How to Use:

PreSoak

To remove tough stains and revive dingy whites. Mix 1 capful of OxiClean per gallon of the warmest water recommended by the garment care label. Submerge tough stains, heavily soiled clothing, or dingy whites in solution and soak for 6 hours, then wash as normal.

Pre-treat laundry stains

• Pour directly onto the stain and rub gently
  • Wait 5-10 minutes then wash

Standard machines: add OxiClean™ and detergent before adding laundry. For regular loads, fill cap halfway to bar B. If there is no bar B, fill cap ½ way to the top of bar 3. For large loads or extra whitening, use more.

HE Washer: add with your detergent into dispenser to every load. For regular loads, fill cap halfway to bar B. If there is no bar B, fill cap ½ way to the top of bar

• "This product works very well." in 1 review
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
I really like this Oxi Clean White Revive for my whites. They get dingy from wearing and washing with my other clothes. The smell of this is like a dream for me. It's so clean, I love it. I even used it to soak some paper lantern bulbs for my outside lights and they look brand new after nearly 5 years outside.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover is my new life saver for my husband's white t-shirts. They were never clean enough for him no matter what I tried or used and I really had given up. I came across a coupon for this and thought I would give it a try. It WORKS! His white t-shirts and now white again and the new ones stay white no matter what he spills on them because this gets it out and keeps them white! I do think it is a little expensive, but unless it just gets outrageous I will continue to buy
Selene A.
Austin, TX
It's so hard to find a good laundry detergent that actually works for stains, when i tried this Oxy Clean White Revive I was skeptical of it's claim, but I am amazed at how great it actually worked! I used it on my husband's filthy work uniforms and it removed more dirt than i have been able to do in years of hand scrubbing! I liked that a little bit of soap made a lot of suds and the fragrance is amazing! I love Oxy Clean White Revive and I definitely recommend it.
Amanda G.
Maumelle, AR
This product does an amazing job of making your whites not look dingy anymore. I purchased a dress at a garage sale with a small stain on the front and after one wash with this product the dress looked brand new. I also love that it leaves my clothes smelling amazing and the scent lasts for days.
Eliza E.
This is great for maintaining white fabrics. I don't thinks it works as well at removing older stains, but it is good at removing new ones.
Christina-anne F.
San Antonio, TX
I love oxi clean. This product works very well. It whitens and can be used with colors too. It smells nice too.
sophie w.
Eliot
Only takes about half of my stain out every use, but does make my laundry smell clean and fresh.

back