Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesOxiClean
OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid

OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid

Bring back brilliant whites with OxiClean™ White Revive™.

OxiClean™ White Revive™ whitens whites 40% better than chlorine bleach with no chlorine smell and it’s safe on colors.

Now you can maintain and revive your dingy white clothes and keep them looking like new longer with OxiClean™ White Revive™ Liquid.

• Brightens and whitens without chlorine bleach
  • Safe on colorfast fabrics
  • No harsh chlorine smell

How to Use:

PreSoak

To remove tough stains and revive dingy whites. Mix 1 capful of OxiClean per gallon of the warmest water recommended by the garment care label. Submerge tough stains, heavily soiled clothing, or dingy whites in solution and soak for 6 hours, then wash as normal.

Pre-treat laundry stains

• Pour directly onto the stain and rub gently
  • Wait 5-10 minutes then wash

Standard machines: add OxiClean™ and detergent before adding laundry. For regular loads, fill cap halfway to bar B. If there is no bar B, fill cap ½ way to the top of bar 3. For large loads or extra whitening, use more.

HE Washer: add with your detergent into dispenser to every load. For regular loads, fill cap halfway to bar B. If there is no bar B, fill cap ½ way to the top of bar

CaaN anyone send me a pic of this sample please? I lost mine.
How well does this get baby puke out of clothes?
I Know this helps with whites, but is it also beneficial to use with colors? I never really separate my laundry because I don’t have a lot of whites. Would it help get stains out of colored clothes?
Start your review of OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This product works very well.in reviews
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid uploaded by Emily D.
Nice product to help freshen up your whites but is also a great stain remover. I used some in a load of whites and on some stains and the stains came right out. I really need to use it longer to say whether it keeps my whites looking fresh and new.
Ana L.
Essex Jct, VT
OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid uploaded by Ana L.
Always been a fan of oxi clean products and this one did not disappoint. The fragrance is great and I was able to easily remove a tiny foundation spot on my super white cotton shirt. I’m impressed. Foundation splatters are a pain to remove it. Very effective!
Susan N.
San Diego, CA
OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid uploaded by Susan N.
This is a good product for freshening up your whites. It did seem like the whites were a bit brighter after a wash. Didn’t get to test out the stain removal part with this packet.
Laura O.
Canterbury, NH
OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid uploaded by Laura O.
I've been using OxyClean in my white laundry, and as a stain remover for years. It really does make everything look brighter, and whiter. I love that it's now safe to use on colors as well as whites! It's very easy, you just add it with your regular detergent, and it makes colors look more vibrant.
Madeline A.
East Boston, MA
OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid uploaded by Madeline A.
Great product and really does the trick on clothes! No downside and it’s something I would buy moving forward seeing that is affordable. All around satisfied!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid uploaded by Amie M.
who doesnt love OxiClean? It has been a staple in my home for many years and every new product they come out with is always better then the last. I am a single mama of three kiddos (8yr old daughter & 11yr old twins) so OxiClean DEFINITELY comes in handy in my home!! Gets out every stain, leaves clothes clean, smelling good, and doesn't do any wear after you wash them. love this stuff!!! I got this product in a voxbox for my honest review. you can trust, if I do not like a product, I will tell you!! :)
Ashley S.
Fargo, ND
OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid uploaded by Ashley S.
Worked great on my clothes. Doesn’t have a strong gross smell and worked very well. Would definitely recommend
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid uploaded by Morgan H.
Huge disappointment and I’m OBSESSED with @Oxicleanofficial everything… we have the powder and the stain stick and honestly once this sample came I was ready to look for the full size of the item. It claims it “Whitens 40% more than chlorine bleach per load…and it’s safe to use on colors!” I was SHOCKED that it didn’t work and I followed all the directions as stated… Oxiclean White Revive Laundry Whitener Stain Remover Liquid was such a bummer. I couldn’t believe there was no improvement in taking the stains out (whitening my clothes that are FAR from white) when it claims to “revive dingy whites”
Marina M.
OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid uploaded by Marina M.
Cleaned my whites well, no complaints here! I always wash my whites by themselves so I didn’t test it on colors although it says colors safe.
Mady R.
Hot Springs, AR
OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Liquid uploaded by Mady R.
This sample sized laundry detergent packed from Oxi-clean was all I needed to realize I have been MISSING OUT!!!! There is 40% More Whitening Power per Load than Chlorine Bleach. It is indeed safe on Colors! As it Gently Lifts Away Stains, Brightens Whites, it also restores Dingy Whites!!!! Another huge plus is that it does Not Contain Chlorine Bleach (no chlorine smell and worry about spills and splatters on your colored clothes)!!!! Make the laundry detergent switch like I am now!!!!! 🧺
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...