BY OXICLEAN #2 in Stain Remover

Reach for the original versatile stain remover first

It has earned its reputation as the go-to product for tough stains on laundry and almost any other surface in your home.

• America’s 1 versatile stain remover
  • Chlorine-free and color safe
  • Harnesses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out and rinse them away
  • Available in Regular and Free (scent and dye-free) varieties

How to Use:

On Clothing

mix until completely dissolved for best results

• Fill scoop to Line 2 to 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved
  • Soak 1–6 hours. Depending on severity of stain, some stains may require more time to soak
  • Wash as normal

On Hard Surfaces

use solution within 6 hours

• Fill scoop to Line 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) For some surfaces, like grout, a more concentrated paste may be used
  • Apply using a cloth, sponge, brush, or by pouring solution directly onto surface
  • Let Stand 5–30 min. Scrub as needed. For large surfaces, work with small areas, so solution does not dry on the surface
  • Rinse with clean water and blot until dry

• Does this really work as good as people say? 24 Answers
  • Oxi Clean is my favorite! Is there a way to buy this in b...8 Answers
  • Does this oxi clean really work I am so iffy about it and...6 Answers
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
Oxi clean and Arm and Hammer are two amazing products so when they come together it just makes something fabulous. I have a baby and a messy husband so I absolutely love this product! I don't think it costs too much especially for all that it does.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for cloth diapering. Wish it came in bigger sizes however this stuff is a good alternative to bleach to keep stains away! I would keep some on hands if you want a gentle stain remover, especially if you cloth diaper.
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
I add this to every load, or try to buy arm & hammer detergent with this in it. As my children get older the stains are happening less often but it's still nice to know that if I miss something, oxy clean will find it and help remove it.
Lindsay N.
Orlando, FL
Kids can get really messy, especially playing outside and eating, the smell is great not to strong for his allergies. It cleans and removes product, very effective! I would most likely buy again and recommend.
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
Definitely a must have product in my laundry room! I add a little in each load to boost the power of my laundry detergent. I also use it as a stain remover for my husband's work stains and my baby's poop stains!
Megan C.
Centertown, KY
This stuff is literally THE BEST! When you're a mom there are bound to be stains, all over everything! I use a small scoop of this in with my regular laundry detergent and BAM! Stains gone! Has your kid ever drew on the carpets with a marker. Mix a little oxiclean and water to make a paste and BAM! Stains gone. I love this stuff. And it is very well priced! Will probably buy for the rest of my life!
Naomi K.
Works great! Keeps my clothes nice and gets rid of all the stains! Works as a wonderful soak or to add to your laundry! My whole family Stands by this brand and will never switch! I will always buy this forever!
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
If you have children, dog, and a husband, you need oxyclean. I use it for everything!! Soaking clothes for stains, using it on the carpet, and even as a laundry booster!! A box goes a long way and lasts forever!!
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
This is a must have for all parents it works wonders any of the Oxsee products work but this really works you can even add it with your baby detergent or your regular laundry soap you just buy itself it's great to
April M.
Fromberg, MT
Not very impressed with the price point on this product seems very very expensive I would prefer it in liquid but this was all that was available when I wanted to try it I have tried it on a few loads and seems okay but I'm not a hundred percent sure we're convinced that it's fantastic
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Does this really work as good as people say?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
IS this safe to use on non-white items ?
Heather G.
Mount Union, PA
Does this remove stains well?
Aoife C.
Tipperary
Does this leave a harsh smell?
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
How well does this remove stains?

Target