BY OXICLEAN #2 in Stain Remover

Reach for the original versatile stain remover first

It has earned its reputation as the go-to product for tough stains on laundry and almost any other surface in your home.

• America’s 1 versatile stain remover
  • Chlorine-free and color safe
  • Harnesses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out and rinse them away
  • Available in Regular and Free (scent and dye-free) varieties

How to Use:

On Clothing

mix until completely dissolved for best results

• Fill scoop to Line 2 to 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved
  • Soak 1–6 hours. Depending on severity of stain, some stains may require more time to soak
  • Wash as normal

On Hard Surfaces

use solution within 6 hours

• Fill scoop to Line 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) For some surfaces, like grout, a more concentrated paste may be used
  • Apply using a cloth, sponge, brush, or by pouring solution directly onto surface
  • Let Stand 5–30 min. Scrub as needed. For large surfaces, work with small areas, so solution does not dry on the surface
  • Rinse with clean water and blot until dry

• Does this really work as good as people say? 24 Answers
  • Oxi Clean is my favorite! Is there a way to buy this in b...8 Answers
  • Does this oxi clean really work I am so iffy about it and...6 Answers
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
You can't go wrong with having OxiClean around. It's a tough fighting cleaner with out having to use any harsh products. It has a lighter clean scent so it isn't too strong when using it. You can purchase it in most cleaning aisles at grocery and big name stores such as Target.
Vivian B.
Manteca, CA
I LOVE oxy clean for stain removal, I have an 8 month old daughter and there isn't much she doesn't leave a trace on lol. It has saved so many articles of clothing is kinda unbelievable. I love that I can wear my favorite shirt and not have to worry about stains.
Holly J.
I always wanted to try OxiClean. When I did, I wasn't disappointed! I added it to water and put it into a spray bottle to clean pet stains off of our white carpet and it worked almost instantly! I just started adding it to laundry and love the results.
Susana T.
Laredo, TX
This is the best thing to remove stains- it works great on my toddler's clothing, removing dirt from socks, makeup stains, and much more. I use some directly when hand washing for tough stains or add some to my washing machine for normal wear, either way works really good and little goes a long way, so it lasts a while.
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
Smells so fresh and gets some tough stains out of my shoes. I was able to get the bottom and the brim all white again so people always think I got new shoes lol. It is not gentle for your skin however so make sure you use rubber gloves while washing.
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
Love love love oxi clean! We out a scoop of this in almost every load. The scent doesn't super matter as I can't smell it, I just smell my laundry detergent, but smell is good too. We will never go without this product again. Love it!! Gets your clothes so clean!!!
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
Based on online reviews I was expecting this product that end my saga with stained clothes, however after the very first use I realize that was not going to happen. Not even after trying soaking the clothes with the product for a few hours worked. Either I’m doing something really wrong or my stains are from out of this planet. Don’t recommend it.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is definitely a ride or die product for me I love throwing this in my wash it just makes my white so much wider and makes my colors more vibrant and clean. This stuff really helps to eliminate any stains I may have on my clothing and is just so gentle on my clothes it does not cause any damage whatsoever.
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
This product is a mist have in my home! With a 4 year old is almost impossible to have one shirt after peek without a stain but with this product i leaf them overnight and than wash them and the stain of his uniforms come right off! Love this
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
Really like this to help get out tough stains on my kids bedding and clothing. Makes everything look new again! Good price for the amount you get and it doesn't have a very strong smell. Also try the one for babies, I used it on my bibs and blankets haven't had an issue.
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Does this really work as good as people say?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
IS this safe to use on non-white items ?
Heather G.
Mount Union, PA
Does this remove stains well?
Aoife C.
Tipperary
Does this leave a harsh smell?
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
How well does this remove stains?

Target