OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free

Reach for the original versatile stain remover first

It has earned its reputation as the go-to product for tough stains on laundry and almost any other surface in your home.

• America’s versatile stain remover
  • Chlorine-free and color safe
  • Harnesses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out and rinse them away
  • Available in Regular and Free (scent and dye-free) varieties

How to Use:

On Clothing

mix until completely dissolved for best results

• Fill scoop to Line 2 to 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved
  • Soak 1–6 hours. Depending on severity of stain, some stains may require more time to soak
  • Wash as normal

On Hard Surfaces

use solution within 6 hours

• Fill scoop to Line 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) For some surfaces, like grout, a more concentrated paste may be used
  • Apply using a cloth, sponge, brush, or by pouring solution directly onto surface
  • Let Stand 5–30 min. Scrub as needed. For large surfaces, work with small areas, so solution does not dry on the surface
  • Rinse with clean water and blot until dry

Does this whiten whites?
What is the best scent/longest lasting scent laundry detergent??[product:oxiclean-fresh-scent-laundry-detergent-powder]
How well does this work on pet stains [product:oxiclean-multi-purpose-stain-remover-spray] ?
Start your review of OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have also used it for scrubbing stains out of the carpet and seats in my vehicle it seems to work really well.in reviews
It also works really well as a stain remover.in reviews
I do make sure to let the water run into the washer and put the oxiclean in before the clothing though so that there is less of a chance of any residue being left over on the clothing after the wash. OH, and, this product works exactly the same as the regular OxiClean I've used previously, so if the price of the regular OxiClean continues to be cheaper than the White Revive, I'm going to just continue to use that :)in reviews
Deirdre H.
Saint Pauls, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free uploaded by Deirdre H.
This stuff is great. I use it to soak stained white or stained color clothing. Great for messy toddlers! For the worst stains, I usually soak them for a couple hours (it says up to 6). I've gotten baby stains out of clothes when detergent, baking soda/hydrogen peroxide/dish soap mix, soaking with other types of stain products. This is safe for colors instead of using a bleach.
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free uploaded by Nicole R.
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this stuff if your whites are dingy just soak in water with a scoop of this and bam good as new! Awesome at getting out tough stains using the same method for the whites.
Azucena C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Walmart
stain remover for all types of clothing leaves clothes very clean and helps me with all types of stains without damaging the fabrics and keeps the colors bright
Codi M.
San Marcos, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free uploaded by Codi M.
Tried and true product that lives up to its name and ‘gets the tough stains out’. This momma approves! Thanks for sending it to me influenster!
El E.
Goreville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
OxiClean has so many uses and is such a versatile product to keep on hand. I always have it, having a mechanic for a husband, I need something that's tough enough for his clothing stains, yet still gentle enough for mine. OxiClean is one of those products that has a great formula and I trust it and recommend.
Martha B.
Enterprise, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free uploaded by Martha B.
Look what came today can't wait to try this thank you influenster for this amazing #voxbox. I will be trying these this weekend !!!! Will let yall know how they work for me and my family . This is exactly what I needed in my rountine..
Ciara E.
Oakland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using oxiclean for many many years. It really does get tough stains out including wine, berry stains, grease, and marker out of clothes and towels. I like to soak the items before I wash them in the laundry and they come out squeaky clean and stain free.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I like it on t-shirts and sheets, tennis oh white garments need a little extra whiteness, certainly a drink and let it act for half an hour and then I put the glass of detergent accompanied and voila, a touch of white is obtained.
Tabitha C.
Boerne, TX
I am terrible at separating my laundry. So at times, my whites can start to look a little...well not white. I just put a scoop of this in the load, set the washer to presoak...and they come out so very white. It also helps my dark clothes not fade as fast. Always a good product to have on hand.
audrey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
You can use this on anything! I love this product it gets everything out!! Not expensive and works so good!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth M.
Littleton, NC
il y a 8 mois
Mhel A. il y a 3 mois
I don't have pet. Sorry I can answer your question.