BY OXICLEAN #7 in Stain Remover

Reach for the original versatile stain remover first

It has earned its reputation as the go-to product for tough stains on laundry and almost any other surface in your home.

• America’s versatile stain remover
  • Chlorine-free and color safe
  • Harnesses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out and rinse them away
  • Available in Regular and Free (scent and dye-free) varieties

How to Use:

On Clothing

mix until completely dissolved for best results

• Fill scoop to Line 2 to 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved
  • Soak 1–6 hours. Depending on severity of stain, some stains may require more time to soak
  • Wash as normal

On Hard Surfaces

use solution within 6 hours

• Fill scoop to Line 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) For some surfaces, like grout, a more concentrated paste may be used
  • Apply using a cloth, sponge, brush, or by pouring solution directly onto surface
  • Let Stand 5–30 min. Scrub as needed. For large surfaces, work with small areas, so solution does not dry on the surface
  • Rinse with clean water and blot until dry

• Is this product good for removing discoloration on sleeve...1 Answers
  • Does this replace bleach or do you use both? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone else have an allergic reaction to this product...1 Answers
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free
  • "I have also used it for scrubbing stains out of the carpet and seats in my vehicle it seems to work really well." in 1 review
  • "I do make sure to let the water run into the washer and put the oxiclean in before the clothing though so that there is less of a chance of any residue being left over on the clothing after the wash. OH, and, this product works exactly the same as the regular OxiClean I've used previously, so if the price of the regular OxiClean continues to be cheaper than the White Revive, I'm going to just continue to use that :)" in 1 review
  • "It also works really well as a stain remover." in 1 review
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
Gentle on the clothes and on your skin. This product absolutely removes unwanted stains. It’s not so expensive but sometimes I would only use OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free instead of detergent
Bex R.
Nampa, ID
I use this for anything I clean! My favorite is using it for laundry. My boyfriend has to wear white T-shirt’s to work everyday and between the stains from work and the sweat smell ( phew lol) this mixed with a&h baking soda is the only thing that keeps his shirts white and gets the smells out!
Tabitha C.
Boerne, TX
I am terrible at separating my laundry. So at times, my whites can start to look a little...well not white. I just put a scoop of this in the load, set the washer to presoak...and they come out so very white. It also helps my dark clothes not fade as fast. Always a good product to have on hand.
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Free is my favorite! My husband is a mechanic and I soak his work clothes in oxi over night and it gets all the grease and oil out of his clothes and doesn't leave any residue.
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
LOVE! Started using this along with my tide pods in the wash and everything has been coming out looking so bright! It also works really well mixed with carpet cleaning solution when I run my carpet cleaner. It gets out the really set in stains and smells!
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
My mother's wedding dress was in the garage, and got soaked in motor oil. MOTOR OIL. It was presumed ruined but she soaked it overnight in Oxi Clean and it is now spotless. OXI CLEAN GOT MOTOR OIL OUT OF MY MOTHERS WEDDING DRESS. If that doesn't speak to the power of this product I don't know what does.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oxi clean is an excellent laundry booster and stain remover. I tend to stay away from conventional bleach but, this stuff works great on whites and colors alike. I have the worst like with spilling coffee on white clothes, and oxi clean gets those stains out. It's truly a lifesaver.
Alyssa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff because you can use it in the bathroom, kitchen, and laundry. It treats clothes very gently while getting out really tough stains. I love the way it keeps my sheets very white and adds a "crispness" without the traditional bleach. Great cleaning product.
Julia L.
Shippensburg, PA
I love this product! It is great on any fabric of any color- especially your whites. I don't mind the scent, didn't think it was overpowering at all. When the laundry comes out, there isn't much of a smell from it either, just refreshing. I also find that it isn't necessary to presoak/clean clothing before washing when I'm using OxiClean. Love skipping that step! I do make sure to let the water run into the washer and put the oxiclean in before the clothing though so that there is less of a chance of any residue being left over on the clothing after the wash. OH, and, this product works exactly the same as the regular OxiClean I've used previously, so if the price of the regular OxiClean continues to be cheaper than the White Revive, I'm going to just continue to use that :)
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this I make my own laundry soap and this is a must it really does remove stains and makes my whites mad bright! Great price because you only need a little bit really. I buy this every 6-9 months when I make my soap!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I have never used any oxiclean product. Are they really as miraculous as they claim to be?
Tiffany H.
N Lawrence, OH
Is it better to buy this in bulk or just a smaller amount at a time?
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it work better then shout for stains?
Amy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Will it really remove any stains
Danielle R.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone used this on carpet? I read so where you could but how were your results for stain removal?