BY OXICLEAN #3 in Stain Remover

It has earned its reputation as the go-to product for tough stains on laundry and almost any other surface in your home.

• America’s #1 versatile stain remover
  • Chlorine-free and color safe
  • Harnesses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out and rinse them away
  • Available in Regular and Free (scent and dye-free) varieties.

• Does this really work as good as people say? 23 Answers
  • Oxi Clean is my favorite! Is there a way to buy this in bulk??? Cos...8 Answers
  • Does this oxi clean really work I am so iffy about it and scared to...6 Answers
Holly W.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
This is by far the best stain remover I have used it gets out all of the stains. It has a GREAT PRICE AND Multiple sizes to choose from. It has a nice clean scent to it I PUT IT IN EVER LOAD OF LAUNDRY. I also use it on pet stains takes the stains right on out compared to any of that other stuff at the store. Sprinkle some on the spot pour some water on it and use a brush to get the stain out! I would recommend this to everyone even people whom have pets. I recently used it on 2 stains that where 7 months old on my carpet and I used my brush and scrubbed a little bit and then got my towel covered it and I stood on it to soak up the extra water. The next day the stains where gone !!! This stuff is amazing !!! Trust me it works wonderful and does amazing job!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
OxiClean is a must for my laundry supplies! I have it on hand at my house at all times, it's a staple for this household. It is a trusted brand for removing stains, it works really well. Another way I use OxiClean is for a laundry booster. I just put a scoop in with a load. Definitely use it as a booster for washing towels & sometimes clothes that are heavily soiled. It works great for boosting when you pair it with your detergent. OxiClean can be used to clean so many various things. It's definitely good to have on hand at all times!
Debra v.
Debra v.
I started using this as recommended by a friend. I'm not really sure why she told me to start using it, but I had some around the house so I started using it. I don't think it really made any difference in my clothes coming out of the washer. I use extra Strong Kombucha now in my wash as a cheaper stain remover. But I also used to use this when I was a kid and had big stains in my clothes. Soaking them in this did help get the stains out. It's a bit expensive in my opinion.
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
This is my secret weapon when it comes to my wash routine for my cloth diapers! The color my kid leaves on his diapers is pretty intense, but ever since I started adding a scoop of OxyClean to my prewash I've noticed a significant reduction in staining! The diapers go in gross and dingy and dirty and stained, and they come out fresh and clean and bright! For really tough stains a soak in some Oxyclean and hot water has done the job for me!
Lori V.
Lori V.
I use this in every load of laundry. It smells great and my whites stay white longer. No more gray looking white towels since I started using this product. It also helps reduce odors in colored clothing. We are an active family and using this product, in addition to my usual detergent, makes our clothes look and smell much cleaner. I buy the large box from Costco.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Lakeville, MN
My fiancé works as a commercial electrician and his work shirts come home FILTHY. Nothing takes the stains out like this does. I soak them in a bucket with a bit of the Oxy powder then wash them with the powder and a liquid detergent that is also infused with Oxy and voila! The shirts look (almost) new... as new as they can anyways!
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Camden , TN
Love this for getting tough stains out of clothes that can't be bleached. I've tried other non chlorine bleach alternatives and none work as well as this does. It's so versatile because you can use it for more than just clothes! I've used it to clean between tiles, lift carpet stains, and powerwash the outside of the house. Love it!
Cia P.
Cia P.
THE POWER IS REAL!

I always see this advertised on commercials and think they are over hyping the product but boy was I wrong. This stuff is actually pretty powerful. I love how versatile this product is. I use it to wash clothes, my toliet, my tub, my sink, even my floor tiles.

Its not too pricey. It works.

In short: Get you some!
Susi T.
Susi T.
Laredo, TX
This is the best thing to remove stains- it works great on my toddler's clothing, removing dirt from socks, makeup stains, and much more. I use some directly when hand washing for tough stains or add some to my washing machine for normal wear, either way works really good and little goes a long way, so it lasts a while.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
A must for any household, especially ones with messy toddlers. This gets rid of pretty much every strain I've ever encountered. When I stopped using it, I realized how much it was actually helping in my laundry routine. I would recommend it to anyone who is constantly battling stains in their kids clothes.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
IS this safe to use on non-white items ?
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Wilmington, CA
Does this really work as good as people say?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Mount Union, PA
Does this remove stains well?
Aoife C.
Aoife C.
Tipperary
Does this leave a harsh smell?
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
How well does this remove stains?