OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover

Reach for the original versatile stain remover first

It has earned its reputation as the go-to product for tough stains on laundry and almost any other surface in your home.

• America’s 1 versatile stain remover
  • Chlorine-free and color safe
  • Harnesses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out and rinse them away
  • Available in Regular and Free (scent and dye-free) varieties

How to Use:

On Clothing

mix until completely dissolved for best results

• Fill scoop to Line 2 to 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved
  • Soak 1–6 hours. Depending on severity of stain, some stains may require more time to soak
  • Wash as normal

On Hard Surfaces

use solution within 6 hours

• Fill scoop to Line 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) For some surfaces, like grout, a more concentrated paste may be used
  • Apply using a cloth, sponge, brush, or by pouring solution directly onto surface
  • Let Stand 5–30 min. Scrub as needed. For large surfaces, work with small areas, so solution does not dry on the surface
  • Rinse with clean water and blot until dry

Can you use this on carpet?
When using OxyClean powder OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover in a front load washer should I add it before or after I add the clothes?
Do you put this in the washer with another laundry detergent or alone??
Start your review of OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover!
Great at making whites super white without using bleach. I would soap my whites in oxi before washing, made a big difference. Enjoy the measuring cup that comes with, very handy. Good stain remover, good value. Long OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Removerlasting.
Surrey, BC
Damn this tub of goodness does sooo much. Groddy pots and pans? Oxi. Stains on clothes, Oxi. Forgot to buy laundry soap? Oxi and blue Dawn dish soap. Kid or pet puke on the rug? Oxi. It does it all. And it’s a non chlorine bleach, so no worry about colours.
Welland
Best stain remover I’ve used, whether is baby poop or coffee stains. It lives beside my bathroom sink for easy access. Even in stains that have been sitting for a while, it works as if it’s a fresh stain. Will continue to use it until it stops working.
Yorkton , SK
This really gets out the stubborn stains from all clothes. I put it in pretty much every load of laundry that I wash. I use it as a pre treatment for the most stubborn stains. I love this stuff.  I do recommend this product as it works well, and it works better when pretreat the stains. The cost of the product may be a bit higher but you get what you pay for
One of the best products to give ur clothing the shine and also remove any stains totally recommend just drop 2 scoops in the washer with ur clothing and it does the job I love it thus is one of the best products I haves used to remove stain also works great on white shirts
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favourite whitener ever. It doesn’t eat away at the elastic in your clothes like bleach does. Nor does it leave bleach marks. It’s safe to use on any colours. It brightens everything! It makes dull whites look brand new just by soaking them in OXI for an hour.
Great for getting rough stains out and brightening up your whites without having to use harsh bleaching products. I use this on my little ones clothes when accidents happen (I soak them for a little bit first) and it always removes the stain
Timberlea , NS
Purchased at: Costco
I really like this product! Gets all the stains out and makes me clothes very clean! The only downside is that If the clothing is not washed on hot it leaves white marks on the clothes.
Brampton , ON
This is my go to stain remover! Mother of a toddler and with a foodie hubby, this comes very handy 👌🏻 I add it to my laundry and don’t have to worry about stains
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover uploaded by Lorna W.
I was really disappointed with this. Even though I #gotitfree to try through Chickadvisor, I definitely preferred the other oxiclean products over this. I was excited to see that it could do soft fabric stains and hard surface stains, but when I made a paste to clean my grout I didn't see any difference, even after leaving it for 30 minutes (the max time recommended).I also found it had kind of a bleach like smell. Not my favourite, I'd recommend other Oxiclean products over this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Council Bluffs
il y a 5 mois
Jenn F. • il y a 5 mois
I add beforehand myself.
Lincoln, NE
il y a un an
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover, do they ever have coupons?
Aliya A. • il y a 9 mois
Yes they usally have coupons in Canada you could find them at ur local stores for more info Thanks
Zebulon, NC
il y a un an
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover, what us the best way to apply? Does it work for carpet?
Aliya A. • il y a 8 mois
Mix with water and apply to carpet let dry and then vacuum