BY OXICLEAN #2 in Stain Remover

Reach for the original versatile stain remover first

It has earned its reputation as the go-to product for tough stains on laundry and almost any other surface in your home.

• America’s 1 versatile stain remover
  • Chlorine-free and color safe
  • Harnesses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out and rinse them away
  • Available in Regular and Free (scent and dye-free) varieties

How to Use:

On Clothing

mix until completely dissolved for best results

• Fill scoop to Line 2 to 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved
  • Soak 1–6 hours. Depending on severity of stain, some stains may require more time to soak
  • Wash as normal

On Hard Surfaces

use solution within 6 hours

• Fill scoop to Line 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) For some surfaces, like grout, a more concentrated paste may be used
  • Apply using a cloth, sponge, brush, or by pouring solution directly onto surface
  • Let Stand 5–30 min. Scrub as needed. For large surfaces, work with small areas, so solution does not dry on the surface
  • Rinse with clean water and blot until dry

• Does this really work as good as people say? 24 Answers
  • Oxi Clean is my favorite! Is there a way to buy this in b...8 Answers
  • Does this oxi clean really work I am so iffy about it and...6 Answers
Angie R.
Purchased at: Costco
Review for: Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover, 3 Pound (Pack of 4) more...
I love this stuff! It gets hard water stains out of sinks an tubs. Gets hair dye stains off my counter and tubs! A great extra kick of deodorizing power and cleansing oomph to laundry. Good value. Will repurchase.
Elaine B.
Middle River , MD
Review for: 83724 more...
In the past I would always feel so frustrated when my whites or lighter colored clothes would come out of the laundry with detergent/fabric softener spots. Like, the stains would be barely noticeable, but I would see them and so I just didn't wear them anymore. I ended up donating a lot of those clothes or repurposing them into cleaning rags. Now I want to kick myself for having wasted all that money when all I needed to do was buy a tub of OxiClean. I ran my very first load with it not expecting much, but it took out EVERYTHING. Detergent stains, deodorant stains, pet messes, grass stains, you name it.
Julia L.
Woodhaven
Oh my gosh! I can’t believe how long I went without this product! So, like many of us, I have an aunt who can get ANY stain out. Like no matter what. And for years we would give her our toughest stains, and without fail, she’d return our garments like brand new! After years of stain removal, she let me in on her awesome secret! OxiClean!!! Best ever. Safe on colors. Brightens up your clothes- colors and whites!!! Love love love this stuff!
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
I wasn’t expecting this product to work like what is seen on tv but it is pretty damn close. My daughter got orange baby food all over her white outfit and all I did was soak it in the oxyclean for about 10 min and threw it in the wash and there were no traces of the baby food. The only thing I haven’t been able to get out with it is these dirt marks on the sleeves of one of my daughters shirts but I also didn’t soak it so we’ll see ! So far I have had pretty stain free clothes since starting using this product
Jennifer A.
Sacramento , CA
I am so glad I decided to buy this product! It really does work, but most of the time I let it soak with my clothes so it can get the stains out better. I love how it does not fade out my clothes and that it is safe to use on any type. It has lasted me a while, but then again I am just washing for me.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
The lA's total awesome power oxygen based cleaner is a must in my house.
I use when I am washing whites but don't want to use Clorox so the clothes won't get ruined.
My whites come out so clean it's amazing.
I also use it on carpet stains. And mattress stains.

Kaitlin D.
Boston
Purchased at: Target
I use this all the time for soaking anything white. White is a hard color to wear since over time it really fades and starts to turn yellow. I use this to soak and it helps prolong the life of any white clothes I have, plus gets rid of any stains!
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a nice white comforter and white cotton sheets that get stains every few months. If it’s a heavy stain, I soak the comforter in this product before washing, and also add it to the wash. It literally removed everything.
Meghan B.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover, 3 Pound (Pack of 4) more...
My sister and I are roomies and we are constantly washing our bedding, dog towels, etc and this is the only power product we will use in our laundry routine. We have tried a few other brands but Oxi Clean is by far our favorite.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
I use this for all of my family's laundry. I switched from tide pods because they started ruining my clothes. This detergent is much more affordable. It does a great job with preserving clothing colors and removing any stains or dirt spots. I've used this to remove some of the most stubborn stains in my daughter's clothes and I am thoroughly impressed. Will continue to purchase and recommend!
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Does this really work as good as people say?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
IS this safe to use on non-white items ?
Heather G.
Mount Union, PA
Does this remove stains well?
Aoife C.
Tipperary
Does this leave a harsh smell?
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
How well does this remove stains?

Amazon