BY OXICLEAN #5 in Stain Remover

It has earned its reputation as the go-to product for tough stains on laundry and almost any other surface in your home.

• America’s #1 versatile stain remover
  • Chlorine-free and color safe
  • Harnesses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out and rinse them away
  • Available in Regular and Free (scent and dye-free) varieties.

• Does this really work as good as people say? 24 Answers
  • Oxi Clean is my favorite! Is there a way to buy this in bulk??? C...8 Answers
  • Does this oxi clean really work I am so iffy about it and scared ...6 Answers
Yoazin V.
Oxiclean is a great stain remover. It takes out the hardest and stubborn stains from anything I seriously love this stuff I have little ones who are super messy and this leaves everything looking brand new again
April M.
Fromberg, MT
Not very impressed with the price point on this product seems very very expensive I would prefer it in liquid but this was all that was available when I wanted to try it I have tried it on a few loads and seems okay but I'm not a hundred percent sure we're convinced that it's fantastic
kandiss J.
This Oxy Clean stainremover works so well on those really tough stains than need a little extra help. Ive never had a problem with using this on clothes with colors and on whites. I love it.
Tina B.
Louisville
I can not live without this product. I use it in every wash. I also make it into a paste to get stains out. I would recommend this product and find it pretty affordable. I will be buying this product in the future.
Zaylan S.
Very good clothing product! I use it every time I clean clothes!!!!! Clothes are clean! This product with not disappointing! It is affordable and in the middle for price! Just wish it was maybe a bit cheaper!
Amanda G.
murray, KY
I hae to admit I don't think that I could do laundry anymore without my oxyclean. As a nurse and mother, I know way too much about stain removal. I feel like ivy clean was the answer to my prayers, it works great and really does NOT hurt colors. That's one of the best thing, just throw a scoop in the wash and the oxyclean does the work. I also mix the powder with water to form a paste and use a small brushes to clean tennis shoes and they come out looking brand new. We use oxyclean on everything around here a d we love it.
Debra v.
I started using this as recommended by a friend. I'm not really sure why she told me to start using it, but I had some around the house so I started using it. I don't think it really made any difference in my clothes coming out of the washer. I use extra Strong Kombucha now in my wash as a cheaper stain remover. But I also used to use this when I was a kid and had big stains in my clothes. Soaking them in this did help get the stains out. It's a bit expensive in my opinion.
Cheyanne T.
If you have a baby or really any children you need this! It is the best stain remover I've found so far. Babies are constantly having explosions or spitting up on their clothes and just putting a scoop of this in with each load of laundry removes those stains. I have had to soak or scrub anymore since I began using this! It's a miracle worker and I will continue to use!
ashley g.
Troy, MO
OxiClean was the only stain remover I found when my son was a baby that would get spit up stains out of his clothes. It did ruin a whole load of my sons clothes tho. It made this outfit that was a bright blue bleed all over the rest of the load and I couldn't get the color out. The outfit had been already washed prior to this and I was using cold water so I know it was from the OxiClean.
Rise C.
Williston, ND
Cloth diaper momma here! I have seen ALL the stains. I do laundry at least once daily and have to be careful what detergents I use. The little guy's bum bum is sensitive. I throw this in the wash with my detergent and some white distilled vinegar to wash his diapers. It works great! My cloth diapers look like they are new still!
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Does this really work as good as people say?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
IS this safe to use on non-white items ?
Heather G.
Mount Union, PA
Does this remove stains well?
Aoife C.
Tipperary
Does this leave a harsh smell?
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
How well does this remove stains?