BY OXICLEAN #1 in Stain Remover

Reach for the original versatile stain remover first

It has earned its reputation as the go-to product for tough stains on laundry and almost any other surface in your home.

• America’s 1 versatile stain remover
  • Chlorine-free and color safe
  • Harnesses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out and rinse them away
  • Available in Regular and Free (scent and dye-free) varieties

How to Use:

On Clothing

mix until completely dissolved for best results

• Fill scoop to Line 2 to 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved
  • Soak 1–6 hours. Depending on severity of stain, some stains may require more time to soak
  • Wash as normal

On Hard Surfaces

use solution within 6 hours

• Fill scoop to Line 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) For some surfaces, like grout, a more concentrated paste may be used
  • Apply using a cloth, sponge, brush, or by pouring solution directly onto surface
  • Let Stand 5–30 min. Scrub as needed. For large surfaces, work with small areas, so solution does not dry on the surface
  • Rinse with clean water and blot until dry

• Does this really work as good as people say? 24 Answers
  • Oxi Clean is my favorite! Is there a way to buy this in b...8 Answers
  • Does this oxi clean really work I am so iffy about it and...6 Answers
Julia L.
Woodhaven
Oh my gosh! I can’t believe how long I went without this product! So, like many of us, I have an aunt who can get ANY stain out. Like no matter what. And for years we would give her our toughest stains, and without fail, she’d return our garments like brand new! After years of stain removal, she let me in on her awesome secret! OxiClean!!! Best ever. Safe on colors. Brightens up your clothes- colors and whites!!! Love love love this stuff!
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
I wasn’t expecting this product to work like what is seen on tv but it is pretty damn close. My daughter got orange baby food all over her white outfit and all I did was soak it in the oxyclean for about 10 min and threw it in the wash and there were no traces of the baby food. The only thing I haven’t been able to get out with it is these dirt marks on the sleeves of one of my daughters shirts but I also didn’t soak it so we’ll see ! So far I have had pretty stain free clothes since starting using this product
Jennifer A.
Sacramento, CA
I am so glad I decided to buy this product! It really does work, but most of the time I let it soak with my clothes so it can get the stains out better. I love how it does not fade out my clothes and that it is safe to use on any type. It has lasted me a while, but then again I am just washing for me.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
The lA's total awesome power oxygen based cleaner is a must in my house.
I use when I am washing whites but don't want to use Clorox so the clothes won't get ruined.
My whites come out so clean it's amazing.
I also use it on carpet stains. And mattress stains.

Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I use this for all of my family's laundry. I switched from tide pods because they started ruining my clothes. This detergent is much more affordable. It does a great job with preserving clothing colors and removing any stains or dirt spots. I've used this to remove some of the most stubborn stains in my daughter's clothes and I am thoroughly impressed. Will continue to purchase and recommend!
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
Very great product! I throw a bit in with every wash and it gets most of our daily stains out of the laundry. I have used it a couple of times as an actual treatment and soaked the clothes and it's worked pretty well. I wouldnt say it's a Holy Grail product but a def. need in a household. Especially if you have pets or kids... or a husband lol

I also mix some of this for my carpet cleaner and use it to clean my carpets!
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
This is a great product to use if you get a lot of heavy duty stains. You either soak your clothes in this or add it to your wash and most of the time it gets the stains out. Its a great product
Kat G.
USA
I use this primarily for deep cleaning my home brew beer bottles. Works great even with peeling out sticky beer labels when soaked in with hot water. I have the larger box (7.22 lb) which didn’t come with a cover so it hardens when stored, so there is an extra step of trying to crush it too. Otherwise it’s a great product that does its job!
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
We love Oxiclean! We use a scoop in every load of laundry. Makes clothes smell fresh. Also great for soak clothes worn at the garage to get the tire stuff out of laundry. Not only good for others great for patio furniture to scrub and get clean, great for scrubbing tubs and showers, and several other things around house.
Maddy F.
Junction City, KS
This is great at getting tough stains out of clothes. It can stains out of anything. It is a powder and you mix it with water and let it sit on the stain. It works great.
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Does this really work as good as people say?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
IS this safe to use on non-white items ?
Heather G.
Mount Union, PA
Does this remove stains well?
Aoife C.
Tipperary
Does this leave a harsh smell?
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
How well does this remove stains?

back