BY OXICLEAN

Flower power for everyday clean.

Smell blossoming florals with each load of OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent. Designed for every day, it’s tough on stains, but not on your fabrics, and smells springtime fresh all year long. For clothes that look and smell great, try OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent, Refreshing Lavender and Lily scent.

Use OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent on every load to:

• Reveal vibrant colors
  • Restore radiant whites
  • Remove dried-on stains

Rose G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love love love this laundry soap this is the only one I use ever since discovering it ! Leaves my clothes smelling great and it cleans them well . Doesnt leave a strong smell to it doesnt fade my clothes either . And I can deal with the price
Keiondra S.
Harvey, LA
Purchased at: Target
I just started using this because it gets the stains out better than others and it still smells great.
Lovethecoast A.
Biloxi
I like this detergent just fine.  I wouldn't say it is the best out there, but it gets the job done.  I buy Oxiclean refreshing lavender liquid laundry detergent, because it does a nice job a good price point.  I would recommend to others.  In addition, the spout pours well.
Danielle V.
I use to use another product . The last time I was in the store they were out of it so I tried this one. Now I absolutely love it. Very affordable and I would recommend it. I’m glad we got to try it and liked it.
Tara H.
Liberty, NY
I genuinely like this laundry detergent. With smelly teenagers this gets out stains AND bad odors. I am always excited when this goes on sale and I can stock up on it.
V F.
Es el más fuerte que he probado. Saca las manchas difíciles y deja la rompa fresca y limpia. El precio es un poco alto.
Amy F.
This is my favorite laundry detergent. I used to use tide, but I felt like it wasn’t working for me anymore. So I made the switch and could not be more happy. The soap is really thick so I don’t have to use as much as the other. It has the best smell and leaves your clothes so fresh and clean!!
Sam H.
Atlanta
I love Oxiclean! Having the detergent with it already included makes it even easier and effective.
Monica B.
Stockton
I first tried this laundry detergent because there was a coupon for it so I got about 10. I didn't think I would return for more but it smells so good and cleans my families clothes very well. I love that the smells lingers on clothes for weeks.
Jojo Z.
My favorite laundry detergent. It does not fade away the color and also the smell is amazing. I do not have to use a scent booster when I use this detergent.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Do you think the OxiClean™ Refreshing Lavender & Lily Liquid Laundry Detergent is long-lasting on your clothes AND do you think it's too overbearing or too light/weak?